The first one sent had a problem within an hour or two, but the one you sent to replace it is doing as it should...working fine. It was a reconditioned so I don't know if that makes a difference but for the money I hope it keeps on, keepin on!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is just as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this one seems o.k.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Absolutely love the Dehumidifier...Huge capacity...far better than the Delonghi...until, it stopped working!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Love it...Unfortunately, one should never purchase a refurbished product!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? On point
Product ran great in the basement for the first summer. Basement dry as can be. Second summer, condenser began freezing up and would no longer dehumidify. Third summer, condenser would no longer extract water from the air and unit was completely useless. Compressor and fan appear to be running normally, just no dehumidifying. For that kind of money, or any kind of money for that matter, the unit is JUNK! You've been warned.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great if you want 1 year life span. After that JUNK.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Inaccurate since it failed to mention short life span.
Was very excited to receive this product but am very disappointed with it. It worked great for a couple weeks but then it stopped sensing when it was full and covered our furnace room floor in an inch of water.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
Thin plastic tabs on water bucket were not strong enough to lift the bucket and broke off. Makes it difficult to empty
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality water collection bucket
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
I lived in a basement apt for 5 yrs and needed a dehumidifier down there during the summer months and never had the issues I'm currently having with this particular model. This one seems to run, continuously, non-stop. What is the point of having a 2 hr and 4 hr timer on it if it's not going to affect it?? With my old dehumidifier I had it practically next to my tv and it never drowned out the tv sound. This one is on the opposite end of my living room, AWAY from the tv, and it still drowns out the tv sound. And what's will all the dang heat?!? It's unbelieveable how much heat this machine puts out. It certainly pulls the water out of the air, but unfortunately the room the machine is in ends up getting really hot. It would be nice if the manual had a phone number for the manufacturer in it. I have no idea if all of this is normal or if I just have a bad machine.
Purchased for a lake home. This has really pulled a lot of water from the basement. We are pleased and are thinking of purchasing for our home. We need to empty this dehumidifier 2 to 3 times daily. We are planning on attaching the hose, a great feature available on this model.
I know this was refurbished, and was excited about the price; but I at least expected it to work. It stopped after 6 hours, and I tried multiple times to reset it, but not successful. Seems to be an electrical blow out in the control panel. I didn't bother to call it back in, I just junked it and went to Lowes and bought the best model they had, which works fine. Sometimes saving money with reburbished products just doesn't work, so it's better to pay more and be satisfied. the other unit is still purring away after 6 months.
The refurbished unit worked really well, however , it is on the noisy side while in operation. It was in continuous operation for about a year before replacing it with an identical unit. The second unit was noisy, but it too, has been in daily operation for little over 1 1/2 years now, and is just beginning to not work as well as it should. I am beginning to look for something a little different. For the money, I was expecting a unit that would last a little longer than this. Maybe my expectations were to high?
I like that it's got the ability to mount a hose to it for drainage, so you don't have to worry about emptying a bucket all the time. It is quite loud though so I wouldn't recommend it for living spaces that are occupied when it's running.