This is our first juicer, and we were attracted to this one by its low price, small size, great reviews elsewhere, and 10-year warranty. It seems to have plenty of power and juices hard vegetables like carrots and beets as well as leafy greens like kale and spinach and soft fruits like apples and oranges. As long as I remember to push down slowly and steadily, it makes plenty of juice and leaves dry pulp. It sometimes starts with a little jerk, so you might have to adjust placement of the pulp container -- otherwise you may get some pulp blowing around outside the container. I use a four-cup plastic measuring cup to catch the juice, and it fits nicely under the spout. It comes apart easily to clean, although I wouldn't call clean-up a breeze. Based on other reviews, I use a toothbrush to clean the blade/filter basket, and also line the pulp receptacle with a plastic bag, and both make clean-up easier. Clean-up takes 5 minutes, tops. And it really doesn't take up much space on the counter.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy and well-made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
we love this juicer! I didn't want to get a super expensive model because I wasn't sure that I would use it enough to make it worth it, but I am using it twice a day and it works great. The filter basket is tough to keep clean, i soak it in hot water in a bowl before i run it through the dishwater. Also; where the juice comes out it can splash everywhere, so you need to figure out a way to not make a mess. ( I use an old school drip coffemaker pot, the ones with the lids and it works great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the product works great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate