OK, so here is what I did.I bought this desk, and I assembled two desks separately.The corner piece of junk part is left out. Also, I didn't bother with the keyboard tray (I have a laptop anyway).It was fairly easy to assemble.Now, I assume it would be more stable if I assembled it "properly" (as one unit), but its a bit shaky. I can slap it on the side with a little force and then if you had a cup of water or coffee on your desk, it might splash a bit. Kind of annoying.But here is the deal breaker, which you will run into however you assemble the desk. I'm just 5'10, but if I am sitting in my chair and want to scoot in to actually sit underneath the desk, my shins hit the horizontal bars at the back.I think if you used this desk for 15 minutes at a time it might be bearable, but I'm planning on replacing this soon, since I often am at the desk for long periods of time.
This is a outstanging computer desk. easy to assemble and the key board slide out tray can be installed to eather top for ones personal preferance. I had 1 sild out track that needed replacement & called the manufacture 3 days later I had more than enough replacement parts. I you have a room 8 by 8 or larger this will wok great. LOVE IT!
Bought a pair of desks for our family room and found them to be sturdy enough, however, glass does not secure well with suction cups. Main issue is that the keyboard tray has extremely sharp edges and for that reason it is going to be returned. Found a couple of spots where the bolts would not secure well into the frame. All in all I figure this is one of those cases where you get what you pay for. If you only spend a few minutes a day at this desk it would be OK, but we are marathon pc'ers and this just won't cut it.
We bought this for the home office. It is very stylish overall, and lightweight so its very easy to move around. We really like how it looks in our office. The only con is that we had to loosen the screws a bit so that the glass pieces could fall into place and then tightened them again a bit. Because we did that when you move it around its not entirely sturdy. but hey you dont need to move it once you have it where you want it. Overall its a great desk we really enjoy it.
This desk looks exactly like the picture and the dimensions were accurate. It came in a super heavy box that I managed to wrestle into the house by myself. I was so anxious to assemble it that I did that myself also. It was a bit challenging but when I finished the first end, it went together beautifully. I have a small room and this desk together with the awesome acrylic desk chair (also Overstock) seem to take up little space in the room.This desk seems sturdy and is quite attractive. In addition, it was packaged so well that each part was in excellent condition.
This corner computer desk is an upgrade to an older glasstop desk I've had for years. The additional space provides me with more room for my 2 monitors, printer, scanner, and speakers. It fits well and looks good in the corner of my smallest repurposed bedroom. The unit shipped fast and arrived undamaged in its original packing. Assembly was easy. All parts fit together as they should, and after a month of use it seems to be holding up well. My only real complaint is the CPU stand--as pictured it sits out of the way under the corner glass, which is where I have it. However, you'll have problems accessing USB and other ports on the back if need be. Overall, a nice desk and a great value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality and value
I truly expected, in shipping glass, to have some breakage. But no, everything arrived in great condition. Was easy to assemble and looks great. Works great for a computer desk. Nothing was missing from the carton. Everything I needed was there. Will always buy form O.co
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Everything was right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I needed a glass desk to fit into my bedroom that already had quite a lot of furniture. I replaced my old wooden desk with this one and it is perfect! The glass lightens up the room a lot. I also ordered a matching file cart which is the perfect addition. Both pieces were easy to assemble.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality. Easy to assemble.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
the desk is an assset to my room, I love the way it opens up my room. IIt gives me a much better work space
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? mayches the rest of my room
- How is the quality of the product? great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
This product full filled all of my needs. Great desk for the corner of an office or room.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I didn't know what to expect when I received the heavy box with quite a lot of pieces but once I followed the pretty simple instructions, there was an instance of something being screwed on backwards, I was able to see that I made the right choice for my home office. It is a beautiful, shiny centerpiece in the middle of my chaos.
Very nice sturdy table. A bit on the shorter side but the measurements are true to the values posted. The nook in the middle of the L shape for computer system (for desktops) is very convenient and saves space. Priced lesser than other similar tables at Office supply stores. Go for it!
Have had this little desk for well over a year now in a very small office space. It works great. Lots of desktop, easy to assemble and move. Looks stylish without taking up a lot of room. Served our needs perfectly. Would be great is a students room as well. Lots of room in a small amount of space and glass makes it seem airy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurately described
The product description and quality are top notch. I predict many years of use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Exactly what I needed though I though the pullout drawer was not very sturdy but I didn't put it on either because I didn't need it. Great value compared to Officemax or Office Depot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? 100%
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy, have had not problems with it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
good product for the value fits perfectly for a college apartment. My son loves this desk.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like it!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. easy to build and works great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? described like it is.