I ordered this coffee maker after having owned several other brands that all performed poorly, for varied reasons. The Krups 12 cup model seemed expensive. However, I reasoned that I would grit my teeth and allot funds to purchase a "top of the line" coffee maker, and that doing so would assure me of problem-free operation. That is, I will get what I pay for, I thought. Well, no. This coffee maker has the odd habit of occasionally simply failing to brew. Specifically, the water does not pass through the grounds located in the basket insert, with the result that I am left with 12 cups of steaming hot water...but no coffee. In summary, I am sorry to report that the Krups 12 cup coffee maker is a dud, and not to be recommended. So much for getting what you pay for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
Bought this a year ago as a birthday gift for my husband. Makes good, hot coffee. We love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described