Sorry to have to return as this is a beautiful crafted faucet; however, it is extremely oversized for a bathroom sink. It is big enough and bigger than some bath tub faucets.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great color comparison
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description accurate
A little nervous about ordering faucets online, don't be afraid to order, these are heavy well made faucet, absolutely stunning, waterfall designs truly sets off any bathroom. Easy to install no problems, all parts were included, shipped quickly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact color as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy well made faucet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate description
Love it, it is so stylish in the bathroom, just the finishing touch our remodeled bathroom needed
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well constructed, product was larger than we expected but very happy with it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
We ordered this to give our bathroom a little uniqueness which it definitely did. We have a clear bowl vessel sink. The installation was the easiest I have ever done since I only have to drill one hole through a thick slate countertop. Connections to my existing plumbing were a piece of cake with flex line from the hardware store. Installed in less than 10 minutes. Make sure the sink you are using has good drainage because the faucett can dump a lot of water. This is not low flow by any means. That can be controlled by the faucett hookups, but increases the noise. On that note, this faucett is a little noisier than I thought it would be when it is running. Sounds like it may be coming from the mixer that is in the top of the lever. Really isn't that bad. Looks great, but be prepared to clean the clear glass!
This is a cool faucet and a conversation starter for every who has seen it. It has a tiny chip on the edge since the saucer is tapered, but otherwise it's fantastic and so easy to install. It took longer to drill the hole than it did to install the faucet. My only other comment would be that the two bolts used to fasten the plates to the faucet were barely long enough to fit through the tile.