Purchased this faucet for a bathroom remodel. It is used in association with a raised glass vessel sink. Am very pleased with the functionality and design of the faucet. Please note that the spout of the faucet is offset a little from the center hole at the base. In my install, decided to drill center hole/base at middle of width of vessel sink such that the spout area is offset a little (to the left as you look at it) but this looks and functions fine.
In remodeling a bathroom, I wanted to mix a little contemporary with my traditional style. I think they call it "transitional". Well this faucet did the trick. It's the perfect size - not too tall, but sits higher than a regular faucet, which is what I wanted. When you pick it up, the weight tells you how solid the piece is....not the typical home store variety.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As is shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. comparable to faucets that are much more expensive.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate.
This faucet is beautiful, I don't have it installed yet but it will work perfectly in our downstairs bathroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes