Looked better than we could have thought possible. Really brightened and updated the bathroom with an upscale, expensive look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect color match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid and expensive-looking
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
The sink is beautiful, but I'm having a hard time finding a vanity for it that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I wish I would have done more research on it before I purchased the sink and fauset by itself. If you want a sink like this I would recommend buying the whole setup that comes with the vanity. There are very few choices for vanities that are for vessel sinks that don't have the sink with it already and the ones that do not come with a sink are very overpriced. If I purchased one those vanities it would cost me at least triple what a whole setup would have cost. . My only option now is to find an affordable chest and make my own vanity for it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. don't know, haven't got to use it yet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I ordered these (two sinks) to put in our master bath when we had to remodel due to a roof leak and repair. I had looked around at home centers, and other stores, pricing sinks and none had the variety and great prices I found at Overstock. Even some of the basic sink/counter sets in the size we needed were more for one sink than I paid for all of the sinks combined! It took a while to get to the point of installing them, since we were doing the remodel ourselves. We still aren't absolutely finished with the room, but the cabinets and sinks are in and I love them! We installed the sinks over a black marble tile counter, and the backsplash is glass tile in shades of glass green, black, frosted clear and grey, and it looks awesome! The sinks were very easy to install, did not have any problems with leaking at all, and are very stable. I don't have a splashing issue with them at all, as some reviewers posted. Even when turned on full force, they don't splash back. The flow is just as stated, a smooth waterfall. I did want especially to thank your customer service people, Rose, Lea and Olga V., as when we were getting ready to install them, I thought I detected a deep scratch in one bowl. I was worried that it might develop into a crack that would cause the bowl to break. Even though we had bought the sinks over three month before, a new sink was shipped right out, at no charge to us for shipping. I was so grateful, it was more than above and beyond great service! The new sink arrived very swiftly, and was perfect! Then, after a closer inspection of the original "scratched" sink, my husband determined it was a surface scratch only, and since we loved the sinks, we decided to keep the (now third) sink, and save it for the hall bath! Again, customer service was awesome, they took care of that, too. Since the scratch is near the bottom of the bowl, we can turn that side to the back of the counter. It won't even be seen! We've been using the sinks for about a month and a half, and have had no problems. They look lovely, we are really happy with our purchase. Thank you again for both the great product and excellent customer service.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Clear, but has green glass tint that shows at the edge of the bowl, very nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy, thick glass, the faucet also has a well constructed glass round piece that gives the waterfall flow, love it!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate, a quality product.