Great sink, and I am glad i spent the extra for the 10" depth. Great looking, undermounted under a soapstone countertop. Make sure you measure the distance you have in order to leave enough room for a garbage disposal (if you will be using one). Great quality!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I love this sink. I purchased this product to go in our new kitchen and was looking for a deep wide sink. This is is perfect, the near zero radius really makes this sink a true center piece to our kitchen. Be aware however due to it's size and commercial quality you must use the brackets to attach it to the underneath of the counter and a 33 inch base is too small to accommodate the hardware. We had to cut down the sides of our base cabinet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is very will illustrated
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Site description is good but not 100% accurate. The description states that this sink fits a 33 inch sink base cabinet however, you must modify the cabinet by cutting to sides down or there is not room for the hardware to secure the sink to the countertop.
I was horrified when I looked at the price of similar over-sized style sinks at the plumbing supply companies and was a little leery to order such a big ticket item (with faucet) from an online company. This purchase made me a believer in O.com and the products they supply. Not only was the sink/faucet a fraction of the retail price of those I had been looking at, everything arrived in excellent condition and the description didn't lie. I don't think I could ever go back to a standard sized sink and faucet again. HOWEVER, make sure you have enough space between the sink and the back splash for mounting the faucet and using it's lever. We had to adjust the window trim because it stuck out from the wall. And unless you're handy, I'd suggest hiring a plumber for the install.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
I was worried that it would ship to my granite dealer and be damaged - - not so - - a lot of care is in the packaging to make sure that it arrives in perfect condition. Opening it is as special as this sink is. I love how deep it is (my first at 10"). The grates keep items off the bottom so that in rinsing and cleaning the sink stays cleaner!!! Love the deep removal strainer in the second sink. Nice and quiet - no issues on install and my plumber was impress that it had drains and everything. This sink is definitely quality and I would recommend to everyone. It has exceeded my expectations and has truly made my newly renovated kitchen a modern marvel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Shinier than most SS Sinks
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described.
First time buying a stainless steel sink and a Kraus product. Very pleased with the sink and glad I purchased. The sink came packaged very well and the quality was simply amazing. Great product overall and I would not hesitate to purchase another Kraus product again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. amazing, heavy, good quality, well packaged
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I was thrilled with the sink and all the accessories when I opened up the box. I just had the sink installed and after two days of being exposed to water, there are lots of tiny rust spots developing on the bottom of the large bowl. I don't know what to do about it and now wish I had ordered a brand that I recognized.
This sink is beautiful and deep. Only downside is the racks that come for the bottom - they leave marks on the bottom. Also, the sink is difficult to clean in a place with hard water.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
the sinks are deep and look beautiful. just keep the metal grills in to not scratch. I actually use the second sink as a drain board as they are so roomy. If you like to cook, this is the sink for you to clean tons of veggies or meat. The square design is functional and contemporary.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdier than anything in the stores
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
It's recommended by a couple of friends and also by a internet forum. My heart was on the other Kraus apron front sink but my contractor told me he will need to cut my beautiful cherry wood cabinets to install the sink and the doors needs to be customized too. So I got this one. love it. nice and deep, match perfectly with my white quartz counter top and rich red american cherry cabinets.
Two nice deep sinks that keep dirty dishes out of sight until you are ready to clean and rinse them. I use one side for washing dishes/flatware and the other for draining them and I don't have to keep my dishes and silverware on the counter because the protective racks at sinks bottoms cause water to drain away from dishes nicely. The instructions that I received mentioned not to use abrasives in the sink to prevent scratching, wipe up splashed water to prevent hard water spots developing on steel. I use a stainless steel polish that I purchased from either QVC or HSN and now hard water is less likely to spot my sinks. Polish about once a month and you'll have no spot problems. I keep all water splashes cleaned up, it's a chore wiping down my sinks, but a necessary one to keep them looking beautiful. I have not had a problem with rusting and the sound of the stainless steel isn't that loud to me. I enjoy the accessories that arrived with the sink, I keep the towel near by to clean both sinks. Garbage disposal in the smaller one. I have no complaints about the product, it's a good one and value priced for what you receive.
Great sink! We bought this for our kitchen remodel. I couldn't be happier. I love the depth and the slightly offset sizes. The sink drains appropriately and I haven't noticed any rust. It seems very study, even when kids throw their dishes in. I think the bottom grates are an added bonus--provide a lot of extra protection.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact