I love the themed Music mug and the fact that it is ceramic, however the patent patent pending heat reducing grip band at the top is of little use when first pouring hot liquid up to the max line. I poured tea kettle water up to the indicated marking on the inside of the mug. It really was very hot to the touch. I did wait a bit to try to touch it again. Depending on how hot you like you beverage I would absolutely suggest a sleeve of some sort. It was not as hot to the touch when I used water coming from my Keurig coffee maker.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
These Mugs were given as a gift to a first year College Student who is a music major. She just loved them and can use them in many ways on campus for beverages. Being a 4 pack, she has mugs for her friends that visit her in the dorm.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate