This is probably a really cheaply made product. The wine cooler is really ugly and was not able to keep the wine at a constant temperature. It fluctuated constantly from 52F -63F. Not pleased. Hope it did no long term damage to my wines. Reject.
After purchasing a couple of built-in model wine coolers for a kitchen remodel --- and promptly returning them due to shoddy, inferior quality and construction, I was pleasantly surprised when I installed this one. It is nicely built, attractive in appearance and holds the bottles securely. It operates quietly and holds the temperature steady. I would definitely recommend. Much better than the ones I've seen or purchased in local home improvement stores.
We replaced a previous wine cooler which lasted less than 2 years so we wanted to be sure that we purchased one that would last. We have very specific dimensions and this one fit perfectly. It has a vent in the front that seems to stop the unit from feeling hot on the top. The black color of the door looks great with the surrounding cabinets. It holds a lot of wine and the temperature has not budged since it was set. All in all, for the short time we have been using this wine cooler, we are very pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it is as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far - so good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exactly as described.
I was looking for a small wine cooler to build into my kitchen island. This fits perfectly into a single cabinet space and looks as if it were built in when the island was built. I was concerned with the color because I have stainless appliances, but with the small amount of black that does show, it is not noticeable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looked exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Chills well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Looks exactly as pictured