I was having my master bath remolded. I own a small town house that has a very small master bath. I did not like any of the cabinet style vanities that I found, so was considering a pedestal sink. The problem with them is that there is no place to put anything. When I stumbled on this I was delighted. The installation went smoothly until it was time to install the shelves. The contractor either didn't read the instructions or misunderstood them. As soon as he told me that he couldn't install the shelves I called a phone number that was on one of the papers. A very pleasant man answered (Yeah...can you believe it? No "press one, press two" and "please hold for the next available...". An actuial human picked up!! ). When I explained the problem he knew immediately what the contractor had done wrong, so I put the contractor on the phone, they had a brief converstaion and the contractor was able to properly install the slelves. The vanity looks great! There is plenty of room to set down my curling iron and blow dryer when I am using them. The shelves are great for holding hair appliances, extra soap. etc. The vanity top and shelves are very thick, heavy black glass with tiny sparkles. This was the perfect choice for my tiny, boring master bath.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is more vivid and has tiny sparkles that don't show up well in the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description.
This sink was very easy to put together. The packaging was tight and protective. The bowl is beautiful--very vibrant coloring and lots of shine and speckles that are unique. I had a plumber install this sink and he had no trouble.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The green is even more vibrant than the photo
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The instruction website (as none come with product) was for ONLY installing the drain and trap. There was no parts list and no instructions on how to build the stand itself. Luckily I'm very good at building without directions.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine
I love my sink, it looks great and a lot of fun. My plumber had a little bit of a hard time figuring it out, he is new in the business but most would not have any problems. I found that the shelves going down the side are made of heavy glass, a little heavy for the 2 little metal clips on the side of the sink, I put a small wood piece of wood under the end of each one and screwed the wood support to the wall to help brace the shelves and it works great. The sink is not as deep as some and water will splash out easy. But I love it.
Hardware that comes with this sink poor quality. Read the description carefully, this sink is much shorter than it looks. We gave up on putting this together and it actually ended up disposing of it because we did not keep the box for return. They really need to make this product easier to put together and use better quality materials.