This faucet is fairly attractive, but now that I have used it for four years, it's beginning to show its age. To switch between spray and stream you press a toggle that has a soft plastic cover over it. The cover showed dents and wrinkles within the first year, and now it's all deformed and is lifting at the edges (which means dirt can get under it). Also, there are all sorts of cracks and crevices in the design, which makes it difficult to keep clean. Finally, the flow is ridiculously low. I understand a low-flow faucet for a bathroom sink, but it takes FOREVER to fill a pot with this thing, and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to defeat the flow restriction. Next time I'd choose a different faucet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? About the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not so good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Looks great...the brushed nickel matches my stainless appliances. Great price as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality from Kohler.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes