I have been making pasta for years. I have always wanted a tube pasta press but no one had come out with one until now. Kitchenaid has made it possible for me to make my own mac, spaghetti, rigatoni, and more. There is nothing better than fresh pasta and this attachment is my favorite. Love the design that I can store the discs on top and change them out easily. The wire cutter is perfect and all for a good price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? White - it is very acurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Kitchenaid makes good quality products. This is no exception.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
Love it!! Pulled it out of the box and was extruding pasta within minutes. Pick which kind of pasta you want to make, attach it, turn it on, drop in the dough and out comes your pasta. Make sure you follow the instructions - use pieces of pasta dough no larger than a golf ball and all should be good. All my friends are asking for invites for dinner now that they know I can make all kinds of shapes and they all want their favorite.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? White is white and the Pasta Press is white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is pretty good - I would like to see a little more metal rather than plastic, but it seems to hold up pretty well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site described the Pasta Press exactly
This pasta press is fantastic! I was torn between purchasing the pasta press or the pasta roller and finally decided on the press because it had so many options for different pasta cuts and you were only required to use one attachment where with the pasta roller you had to switch the attachments from the roller to the cutter. This doesn't seem like much work until you consider where you are going to store all the pressed pasta until you are able to cut it ( not to say I'm not itching to buy the roller now to make linguini and ravioli but the press seems more beginner friendly) What is also great is that there is no wait time for the dough to settle you just mix it and drop in small amounts and out comes your pasta! The whole process takes about 20 minutes to mix press and boil once you get the hang if it. It is so easy I feel like there is never a need for me to buy dried pasta again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect description
does a good job...LOVE the pasta options it has for making specific spaghetti macaroni...works something like a cookie press ... it did seem to be challenging to clean the individual discs of dough...but a good item for a cook's kitchen
Just LOVE this Attachment from KitchenAid !!! Had to wait a while to Purchase "O" had the BEST Price you'll ever find this item on the internet.I know, have been watching for a year.. So Easy to use Yourself, you will impress everyone with your Fresh Pasta.Thank You Overstock for always giving your Loyal Customers the Best Deal and Quality Service online !!!!
Love it. I bought this to go with my kitchenaide mixer. It works great and is easier to use then other pasta makers. You can make every kind of noodles as well as spagettie in just minutes. If you like fresh pasta then this is the easy way to get it.
I love to make home made pasta as old fashion way for my husband and family, this piece camr to complete my passion.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? neutral
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent, I can't expect less from KitchrnAid Products
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Extra clear.