I am eating a lot more cookies and cake should have never bought this thing! Great deal on a refab built like a tank. Now I am gonna weight in like a tank.I even mixed a meatloaf with it. Pull the trigger if your on the fence Happy Wife happy Life
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far so good,tank like
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Absolutely love it. Used it to mix my Christmas cookies. It has gotten difficult for me to mix them by hand because they are super stiff after adding flour (they are roll-out cookies). I hoped this would be able to do the job (which is why I went for the higher watt motor). It mixed them wonderfully without any pull on the motor at all. I was more than happy. It is unbelievable. I didn't have to do any hand mixing at all. I did have to scrape the side of the bowl periodically though, but I hope to get the beater with the bowl scraper on it. Hopefully that will work. And even though it is refurbished, it looks just like new. It is very heavy though so keep that in mind if you can't lift heavy stuff. And it is too tall to fit under my cupboards on the counter where I had planned to store it, but I would still buy it even if I had known that prior to my purchase. I also used it for the frosting. Fantastic.
I have had this mixer for three weeks now and have used it for everything from cookies to mashed potatoes. It handles everything with ease, and never seems to strain under heavy loads. The downside is that the product description clearly states that a pouring shield is included. It's not, and Overstock very politely told me that it was my issue. As long as you're willing to find the shield elsewhere I highly recommend this mixer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was correct.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is fantastic.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product description was not completely correct.