Our daughter is learning how to make cakes and she was complaining about her hands hurting when she used the hand mixer so she asked for one for her 26th BD present. We bought it for her and she told us "I want you guys to know that I love love love my mixer, I love the color of it and it works wonderfully".
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
My old Osten Kitchen Center bit the dust so it was time for a new mixer, I am very pleased with the KitchenAid mixer and hope to purchase some different attachments to use with it, Mostly use to mix cakes and breads and it does a good job.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I don't use it as often as I had hoped, but I am very pleased with the quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I have been Gluten Free for almost a year and a half and have finally started baking GF foods. My KitchenAid Stand Mixer is exactly the right tool for the job. I have been using it almost every day since I bought it and it is still working like a charm. I have been making bread, pizza crust, cookies, cakes and frosting and all of them turn out great. I was also able to find the very best price here on Overstock.com.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is actually better than what you can see in the photo. Caviar is a very stylish choice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent. I couldn't be happier.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my brother, an aspiring chef. Once it was delivered and I had a chance to see it in person, I immediately wanted one for my kitchen. When he opened it, I was more excited than he was to use it for anything. He made a few things that day and I knew it was something that I would have to budget for myself soon. The quality of the mixer is great and it feels solid...like it will last for many years.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Precision quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
I have waited many years to buy a Kitchenaid mixer because the price was so much higher than others I have used. But it is worth the cost. The ease of use, how quickly it mixes ingredients, the smoothness of them after blending only a very short time has proven to me I should not have waited so long before purchasing this mixer. NO ONE who regularly uses a mixer for cooking, baking, and the multitude of other uses the attachments of the Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer offera should ever consider buyying any other mixer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The firs time we used it, it was obvious how much better it was than all other stand mixers.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exellent
The mixer came with everything that the mixers sold at departments stores came with AND it works great! its made baking so much easier now that I don't have to worry about having a free hand. I am so glad my friend mentioned purchasing this mixer on Overstock.com I got a way better deal here than I would've at an actual store.
I ordered the 5 Qt Artisan Tilt-head mixer as a gift to myself. I,ve had a KitchenAid hand mixer for over 12 years and works great, just not the big enough to do some jobs. Works great for big batches of cookies, heavy bread doughs,cooked frostings, homemade marshmallows! Power is really good and enough for my needs. Someone using it for "production" like a small business LOT( I use it 2-3 times a month) might want to go even more power. It vibrates a little when mixing heavy dough, but on solid counter, no problem. The 3 standard attachments are great, all I really need, but be sure to wash them and the stainless bowl really well before use. Some residual oil from manufacturing was getting into my first few batches. LOVE the color choices, I picked Onyx. Tiny silvery specks in black hides the flour I might have missed when cleaning up! Great service from O. as usual. Timely delivery ( 5-6 days?) and good price,$(279.00) plus a $50.00 KitchenAide rebate. Would buy it again knowing how it works, especially for price.