Better than described. The weight and power with easy cleaning was my main concerns. and it fulfilled that. Plus I only buy USA whenever I can.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. as described....heavy and stays in place when blending anything.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on.
This is my second Kitchenaid blender. I looked at other brands including the Ninja and Vitamix, but ultimately bought this one again because of the performance and consistency. The first one lasted five years with almost daily use! I love this one even better because of the diecast base - I think it's attractive and seems even sturdier. I am keeping it out on my counter for that reason, and moreover because it's much heavier too. Yes, I had to replace the plastic carafe after a couple of years because got a crack and leaked. But I've also had glass ones (other brands) that have broken. I prefer this lightweight one and know that I can order another carafe on Amazon or online at Kitchenaid if needed. The performance is outstanding!! We use it for smoothies, hummus, soup, and most often margaritas. No ice chunks left at all. Highly recommend!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. even better than expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good