KitchenAid Stand Mixers are the best there is for home use. The commercial versions (Hobart) are the best there is for commercial use. The price is high, but, these mixers will still be working long after you are gone. The accessories could be improved some or their price lowered a little. They are not as "bullet proof" as the mixer and bowl. I also would like the price of the bowl to be more reasonable. It would be nice to have a couple extra bowls for some projects. After all, it is just a SS Bowl made to fit the mixer. Overstock.com is a pleasure to deal with. No complaints at all. Fast and Fair.
Love this mixer. Wish I would have bought it sooner. Making cookies is a breeze now. It was definitely worth every penny.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
this is the absolute best mixer i have ever purchased. love the durability and style of the stand mixer. will be purchasing additional attachments that go with this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was exactly the way it was portrayed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality of the kitchen mixer is absolutely the best product available, we love this mixer
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description of the mixer was right on the product when we recieved it
This is a solid piece of equipment that works great! I did have to readjust the bowl height before use but not difficult. Attaching bowl before using the lift stand also takes a little practice. I feel like I am on a cooking show each time I use it!
I received the mixer sooner than I expected. I was surprised. Had just received the pasta cutter set for Christmas and was wanted to used it with this new machine. KitchenAid products are super!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice, easy to used.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I cant say anything positive about the experience with Overstock.com and I want to warn people from ever using this site. I paid $35 in expedited shipping service to have the product by Friday. It took them 3 days before the product even left the warehouse and the product apparently made it to my town by Saturday...already 1 day late and now its been sitting there ever since. It is still listed to be shipped today but at 10pm tonight I doubt I will receive it. By tomorrow its been sitting at the shipping site in my town for 3 days.... If this is the expensive expedited service I wonder if you would ever receive the product with their free shipping. I'll hopefully be able to write a review about the product if I ever receive it
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? dont know, I still havent received this product...