You always come through for me. Since you came on site, I have only returned a few items. Overall, the quality of products you put out there are great and so far the prices beat all the other sites. I love my powerful Pro 600 Kitchen Aid. Thank you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent product. I am thrilled to own another Kitchen Aid Mixer. I needed this Pro due to the power that whips up my dough mixtures, etc. Thank you Overstock, your my favoite place to shop.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I am very pleased with the service of Overstock.Com, When I ordered my machine it was delivered in a timely manner and at a price that was what I could afford. I replaced my old KitchenAid that was very loud. I could not stand to be in the same room with it. However this KP26MIXCV is louder than I would like I can stand to be in the room. I made Cinnimon Roll Pastry today and it worked wonderfull they say to leave it on no #2 on the dough hook. The noise level came down after the machine ran awhile. I like making whole wheat pastry and I am very sure that I will enjoy the machine for years to come
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched the product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am very pleased with my new KitchenAid, I was hoping the noise level would be lower, and it is compaired to my old KitchenAid.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The discription was vere accurate of this product.
A dream come true ! I have my kitchenaid ! Wanted on "gloss cinamon" but doesn't exist on pro 600 and on overstock. work very well,just a few difficult with a croissant dough but was a little bitter. very good mix !
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
This line of mixers is known to be quite good, so I'll skip repeating the positives and just note some of the drawbacks. The main thing is that the large bowl makes it difficult to make small batches, as in halving a recipe or trying to mix small quantities. This is only really a problem when mixing wet/dry ingredients such as when making icing. You sometimes need to scrape down under the beaters, but it's not a huge hassle and mixes well when everything is partially incorporated. If I had the chance I wouldn't downsize, the large bowl is very useful for making doughs, and the powerful motor handles that fine. If you plan on making only single batches you may do better to get the smaller version, but I'm more than willing to put up with some minor annoyances.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? My model has a glittery effect to it, fit/finish is excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. All parts are of high quality, and performance matches my expectation
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I have always wanted a Mixer like the "Big Boys" and the Professionals. I was tired of fighting that Heavy Cookie Dough and the other Pound Cakes that are hard to mix. Not any more -this Heavy Duty Mixer makes the Job easy! It is a rather Large Mixer- so be aware it is tall and takes up more space on the Counter! This is the Perfect Tool for the Serious Baker! A Heads Up--measure your Space! It is a great Addition to the Family! Love it.....................
I've had my mixer for several weeks now, and couldn't be more pleased. The power/speed of this mixer is incredible, yet for recipes and preparations that require some finess, it works just as well. We've made bread, pizza shells, pepperoni bread, several kinds of cookies, and whipped up a huge batch of waffles that required whipped egg-whites that I avoided in the past. :) You can adapt ANY recipe that you find online to work with this mixer. Just be aware that it cuts your work by a substantial amount, so it is easy to overmix. Something that would take 5+ minutes to cream with a hand mixer will be done in a minute or two. Once you learn to go by sight and texture rather than time, you will be off and running. Recipes that we looked at in the past as too problematic are a snap when you have something this powerful doing the work for you. I watched several YouTube videos of peole making their own pizza dough, and wondered if it could really be that easy. I am amazed that something so labor intensive is now literally a 4 to 5 minute task. Enjoy!!
This mixer is large and powerful, able to mix two batches of Christmas cookie dough, whip up some killer mashed potatoes, then knead dough for refrigerator rolls without skipping a beat. I fully expect to never have to buy another mixer!