I use the hand blender every morning for my protein shakes with frozen fruit. It does a great job and blends much faster than any other hand blender I have owned. It is heavier than other makes and a bit bulkier for storage. Other than that, I love it and am looking forward to trying all of the attachments.
I love this kitchen gadget! I have only had it over the weekend so I can't say if it will continue to be as wonderful as it is now, but it is Kitchen Aid and that tends to be a reliable brand. I have used it to make baby food (blender), Guacamole (chopper and blender), and apple cheddar soup (blender again). It is so easy to use, to clean and gets the job done thoroughly and well. The only potential negative is that you can't switch it to "on" and leave it like that you have to hold the button down. At first I didn't like this feature but really it is probably good especially when blending because it stops immediately once your hand is off of it. The grip is comfortable, and as stated before works like a charm. We have a XXXXX and XXXXXX regular blender-after this I think it's destined for donation to a locale thrift store.
The hand blender performs as described & I have used the enclosed chopper & whisk as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? no difference
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quallity I expected from a Kitchenaid product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
I'm loving the latest addition to my kitchen. The immersion blender worked great for my tomato bisque. The chopper handled onions with ease (but couldn't do the carrots). I made perfect deviled eggs by using the immersion blender attachment to break up the yolks and then the whip attachment to blend everything together. No lumps this time! Looking forward to more culinary adventures with this handy tool.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Should have a picture with all the attachments it comes with.
Love it. Immersion blender works great. The attachments are a great bonus.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Product matched site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is what you would expect from a good brand name
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I bought one of these not too long ago and it works o.k. For the money though it isn't a good as one I bought from a t.v. ad that had different bits included that you could do different tasks with. This one does not really blend as well as my old one either and is heavier, bulkier.