This was great product makes great coffee would recommend over stock.com no problems with shipping or quality of the coffee maker
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact color that matched the kitchen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 10outof10
I bought this coffee maker 3 months ago because I have other Kitchen Aid appliances and wanted red. However, I soon found out that it plugs up and has to be cleaned with vinegar at least once a week. Today, it quit working completely, none of the program buttons will work and it will not perk. I will certainly not pay this much for another coffee maker that only lasted 3 months. It is not work the price to mail it back for warranty, so I will just get rid of it and buy a different brand. If you had hard water at all, I would not recommend this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched all of my other Kitchen Aid products
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It needed to be cleaned at least once a week with vinegar and after 3 months, just quit working completely, nothing on the programmer worked and it would not perk.
I've had Bunn coffee makers for years now and have been very disappointed with the quality of them. Always have had problems and construction was cheap. This Coffee pot is the exact opposite... great quality and sleek look. Makes an exceptional cup of joe too! Very glad I went with the kitchenAid.
Honestly, we decided to buy this KitchenAid coffeemaker because we loved the color for our kitchen and the white one we were happily using doesn't come in red. But like all our KitchenAid products - we also have a toaster and a stand mixer - this one has performed well and has even exceeded expectations. Fresh coffee is nice and hot and the brew is perfect. We use paper filters instead of the gold basket filter provided, which we think makes the coffee a little silty. Recommended.