This was great product makes great coffee would recommend over stock.com no problems with shipping or quality of the coffee maker
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact color that matched the kitchen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 10outof10
I bought this coffee maker 3 months ago because I have other Kitchen Aid appliances and wanted red. However, I soon found out that it plugs up and has to be cleaned with vinegar at least once a week. Today, it quit working completely, none of the program buttons will work and it will not perk. I will certainly not pay this much for another coffee maker that only lasted 3 months. It is not work the price to mail it back for warranty, so I will just get rid of it and buy a different brand. If you had hard water at all, I would not recommend this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched all of my other Kitchen Aid products
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It needed to be cleaned at least once a week with vinegar and after 3 months, just quit working completely, nothing on the programmer worked and it would not perk.
Honestly, we decided to buy this KitchenAid coffeemaker because we loved the color for our kitchen and the white one we were happily using doesn't come in red. But like all our KitchenAid products - we also have a toaster and a stand mixer - this one has performed well and has even exceeded expectations. Fresh coffee is nice and hot and the brew is perfect. We use paper filters instead of the gold basket filter provided, which we think makes the coffee a little silty. Recommended.
I got this mainly because its red but I have been happy with the features as well. The water reservoir pops out to easily fill up. I haven't had any issues with the filter door not closing like some people. Sometimes you just have to give it a tight push. Its a great coffee maker for the price.
When our last KitchenAid Coffeemaker died, RIP, we happened to have a different coffeemaker for our camper. Using the same coffee, the brewed coffee using the NON KitchenAid, couldn't compare. My husband hated the taste. Needless to say, we had to get another KitchenAid. So it is not the coffee, it's the coffeemaker!
This is a great looking coffee maker. Unfortunately it stopped making coffee within 2 months of use. I requested for a replacement and I finally got it 5 weeks later. On second use, the replacement broke as well. Now I'm told that I must wait about 2 weeks for the original coffee maker I returned to be processed before I can request a 2nd replacement. Sigh, I'd use a different brand. KitchenAid is not a good brand from my experience.
My first KitchenAid coffee maker lasted 8yrs. I was so hoping to find the same quality with this one. Like other reviewers, the door that hold the coffee grounds keeps swinging open during the brewing process. Other than that.....I love this coffee maker! Water tank on back of maker is easy to fill. Carafe is great. Keeps coffee hot. Easy to program. Coffee tastes great. Am in the process of contacting KitchenAid for a replacement or other remedy to the door opening during brewing.
I previously had the older model of this coffeemaker which I bought locally. The stores in town no longer had red( which is what all my Kitchenaide appliances are in my kitchen). I called Kitchenaide to find out if they still were manufacturing red coffee makers in 14 cup. And indeed they were, but a different model & for a higher price. Sooo, I went to my old standby O.co and there it was more than $25 cheaper than the manufacturers price( even with their loyalty discount) & I ordered it on the spot. The delivery was speedy as always & free because I am a rewards member! Yea me! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!
I purchased my Coffee Maker in Aug 2013 and it's now 28 Aug 2013 and is malfunctioning and we cannot make coffee. I called the Kitchenaid help # and they are going to swap out, send UPS label and we send back in same box. So kudos there! But the door pops open last 3 days water keeps pouring out. I guess I recommend sending in the registration card immediately because when I called it was all on file and they took care of me on a 10-12 minute phone call. Only inconvienence no coffee at home for a few days.
I have only been using it for a couple of weeks now, however; I would have to say that it is my favorite out of all the coffee pots that I have ever owned.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It makes coffee quick, pours great, tastes great, looks great, and has nice features.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
I buy Kitchen Aide every time I need something, if they make it. I buy for gifts also. I have used their products for years and VERY PLEASED!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Kitchen Aide is all over my Kitchen. It last forever!! Love Kitchen Aide!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described!