The knives are beautiful and the hardwood also very attractive. At first, the knives were so sharp we were almost afraid of them. But after only a few uses, they became dull. Each time we use one of the knives now, we have to sharpen it again, however, the unit does come with a knife sharpener so the task is not that difficult. If I had it to do over, I would have purchased knives that Never Need Sharpening.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I purchased this set for my mom one year ago and am pleased to report that they are still performing well. She loves the built in knife sharpener which has helped to maintain the set as she cooks regularly. Definitely recommend for a home cook that is looking for a good quality knife set.
The KitchenAid 15 piece cutlery set is a quality set of knives. They are well-built with the continuous tang through the well-gripped handles. The blades are sufficiently strong and very sharp. I liked the built in sharpener as mine others seem to keep walking away. Very good quality for the price.
Super sharp and strong. I purchased these knives to replace our 15 year old Chicago Cutlery knives that we had used well beyond their usefulness. The Kitchen Aid knives are so much sturdier and sharper. The built in sharpener is definitely an added bonus! Looking forward to using these knives for many years to come. Love them!
The only "negative" thing I have to say about the product is that one of the slots is missing a knife. There are 16 pieces, as the description says, but it looks a little weird (and drives an OCD person crazy) to be missing a knife. Other than that, the product is great. Definitely a great price for a great product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of product is great. Very sharp edges. Haven't had a problem with rusting.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
this was a Christmas Present to my daughter. my wife and I already have one. one of the knives was missing from the shipment and my daughter called Kitchenaid and they are putting it in the mail to her. stuff happens.. still a quality product..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very