We figured out that the reason the drawer wasn't opening smoothly was because it's not a good fit for the slots. The drawer is just a little too small for the slides on each side. If you slide it all the way over to the left, then it falls out on the right. We made some minor adjustments with some scrap wood we had that helped. Now that we fixed that problem, we love it. It's a good bargain for the money. Just be prepared to do a little more work than what the directions say.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The end product looks identical to the picture online. No surprises there.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The assembly was pretty easy. However, the drawer isn't quite right.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description is accurate and the end-product looks nice.
I actually bought this trolly to use in my laundry room as a table for folding clothes as they come out of the dryer; plus, for the storage underneath. This trolly has worked out perfectly, just the right size for the area. I would highly reccomend this trolly if you need it for a smaller kitchen.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a sturdy little trolly and serves the purpose for reason ordered.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description.
The trolley is great! It was easy to put together. Directions were easy to follow. The trolley fits in the kitchen great and is so useful. Even the kids are moving it to were they need it and using it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy and easy to move
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This kitchen cart is functional and attractive. I was initially overwhelmed by the number of pieces/screws/etc. when I opened the box, but assembly could not have been easier. The instructions are the most clear I have had for any product, ever. The pieces are numbered to correspond with the pictures in the instruction manual. It took me roughly an hour to assemble, and I am thrilled! Great quality, functionality, and aesthetic appeal for the price. Highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as described and pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality - looks beautiful.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Good for the price. Assembly was relatively easy. The white part of the cart is cheap, but looks nice once put together. Very functional. Offers some additional storage and prep space for a small kitchen.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very acurate
I have been using this for nearly four years. I do no use it regularly but I have had no issues and it is still in great condition.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great value for the cost
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product matched my expectations
I purchased this cabinet for my pantry as extra storage for baking bowls and place mats. It is the perfect size and I was pleased with how easy it was to put together. I would have preferred more words in the directions as opposed to just pictures, but the pictures were easy to follow and every single piece of hardware was there! I am not sure how well the cabinet would hold up in a high traffic situation with kids slamming the doors or sitting on it, but for a household of adults it's a perfect fit for our needs. It looks nice, is a good height, and I expect to be using it for years. I would recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color shown was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I received my order very quickly from overstock, and the product was not damaged and all pieces for assembly were present. Feels like a solid kitchen cart, my only con is that the drawer doesn't use slides or wheels, it doesn't pull out smoothly.
I have visited seven stores looking for a basic but sturdy kitchen cart. All the carts were either too flimsy or way too expensive. This cart is right in the middle. The wheels are sturdy but not bulky. I roll the cart from carpet to wood easily. I have my huge and heavy kitchen aid mixer on top and it holds fine. The drawer is meant for lighter objects like pot holders or aprons. The bottom of the cart is not made of as strong of wood as the top of the cart is. Hence why I chose to put my mixer on top rather than the bottom. Assembly was done by my husband and he has his own set of tools. It took him maybe an hour. I'm that is because he didn't have to use the little allen wrench that came with it. I would recommend borrowing someone else's tools if you don't have your own. Arrived a day earlier than expected. Over all great purchase.
Lots of pieces to put together but instructions were helpful, if you're good at that kind of thing. Once together, it's beautiful. Gave only 4 stars because some of the screws were missing. We had to improvise with leftover screws we had on-hand from another project.
Great little trolley, just right for holding my popcorn machine. Goes together quite easily, but if one has a better allen wrench than the one provided it will be MUCH easier. All parts are numbered so anyone can assemble this with no problem. Fitment of parts was very good as well.
Recieved in three days. Trolley went together very easliy until I got to the drawer .The two blocks that hold the front of the drawer to the sides were drilled wrong.With a little time you can fix this if your are handy and it does not effect the look of the trolley at all.. The cabinet doors on the bottom went together without a problem and looks OK.It has a nice butcher block like top which looks sealed and another shelf underneath. The cabinet underneath would not stand alot of weight but would hold small light objects. Instructions are only pictures but well done easy to understand. No hadware missing .