We received the two 72/95 blinds and hardest thing was getting them out of the tube they come in. You have to tape the template up with tape and that needs two people but the rest was so simple for my husband. He put up the 3 holders and screwed them down and just hung the blind till it clicked in place and attach the bungee cords and its done. He estimated around 20 minutes putting them up. Our porch gets so hot in summer time we hope this will cut down the heat this summer. Looks fantastic. We put them on inside of porch than what they show in the picture. Figured this would protect the top of the blinds better than being out in the weather. Fits perfectly on face above the soffett of the porch roof. Would recommend this to everyone on quality and price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be very good quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
Good material, well packed, perfectly meeting our expectations. We were afraid of loosing too much visibility across the shade, but not at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good