Oh my! What a fabulous product! I love it! I dont like putting things together but this product was worth it!!!!! I love the color and the proportions! I'm super slow at putting things together mostly because I read and reread everything and then line it all up according to instructions! But I must say Ostock is keeping me in style and in assembly training! Way to go BIG O!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? PUUUUUUUUUUUUURFECT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? EXACT
To start off, I was very nervous about purchasing an item as large as a 5 piece dining set online without seeing or touching it in person. I actually stuggled with the idea for at least a month before pushing the "purchase" button. My apprehension was fueled by the idea that returning it would not be so easy if it wasn't what I expected it to be. After reading the online description and customer reviews, I went for it and I'm glad I did. In short, I am very pleased with the dining set. The color was exactly as described online. The quality is very good. My husband is 6'2 and 215lbs. He was the final test on the quality/sturdiness of the product. It passed. There was some minor assembly involved but all in all, that took maybe an hour. If you're considering purchasing this product go for it! You won't be disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Dead on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was very good. Sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Upon arrival my husband and I inspected the product and to see if the online description was in sync with what we were looking at and..it was!
I am very happy with the product. The furniture feels sturdy and strong. Once I put the first chair together, it was very easy to put the other chairs together. I would recommend a longer drill driving bit to attach the chair seat to the chair frame, it speeds up the process. I would also recommend a wrench or ratchet to tighten the bolts, it makes it easier on the hands. The wrench that comes with the dining set is tough to use because of it's small size (although I used it just fine, but it hurt my hand after a while). One of my chair legs was about 1/2 inch shorter that the other chair legs. I fixed this by adding a leveling glide to the bottom of the shorter chair leg. It's virtually undetectable. I would have given this product 5 Stars if it weren't for the one shorter chair leg.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a good match to my rouge colored kitchen cabinets, although the middle boards in the table were slightly darker, it still matched up very well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid looking table and chair seat. Sturdy pieces. Looks good in my kitchen breakfast area.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was pretty accurate, but the picture was right on target.