We LOVE the Union Jack stools we purchased for our "London-themed" basement. They are sturdy and very well made. The Union Jack seats are very well made and look great. They were taller than stated online - a full 2 3/4 inches, amking them almost 33" high. This is too high for our bar top and for a person of average height to easily sit upon. We took a few minutes to cut each leg to 30" and placed felt pads on the bottom of each. They turned out great and are now perfect! They were a great value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors were exactly how they appeared online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The stools are VERY sturdy and well-made. The leather seats are thick and durable. The Union Jack is spot on!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was pretty accurate, however the stools were taller than stated in description.
Great union Jack barstools for a great price. They come totally assembled. Not the best quality but so well priced, I feel like I got more than I paid for. The leather seats probably won't hold up to heavy usage but they won't be used that often. Many compliments so far and only had them a few weeks. They are higher than average barstools so measure before purchasing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as brightly colored as in the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, especially for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate