Quality is what I expected, but unlike other canvas art I've purchased, the image does not extend around the side of the frame. So the side edges are completely white and it's visible when viewed from angles other than straight on. I contacted Overstock and they think I may have received a defective piece, so they are sending me a new one...I will let you know if the image extends around the frame or if this is just the way it comes.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are much more saturated ... not muted as they appear on the screen image.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate other than the colors being much more vibrant in person than online.
I love the painting, but was expecting more muted, cool colors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors on the site were softer and cooler than in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty acurate
Have to say I am very dissapointed with this piece of art. While the colors are as portrayed, the quality / framing is very poor. I have purchased better quality art from Target or Kiosks. The plywood on the back is haphazardly done and exposed, the hook to hang is crooked, i.e. one side is "stapled" higher than the other. While $*** is not an extreme amount for artwork, I wouldn't pay more that $40-$50 for this. It looks like a texturized photo! Would not purchase again and would not recommend.
Color of print is more bright and more teal/turquoise than the online pic depicted, but it's still really beautiful. The print is slightly damaged on the lower right where it looks like it was rubbed or something touched it during the printing process, and the sheen is gone or rubbed off. However, the color of the print was not affected, and the damage can only be seen in the right light when the print looks shiny. Someone else commented on the same thing on another similar print. I assume items bought on Overstock.com are factory rejects and retail returns and leftovers, so I suppose this sort of thing is to be expected. The price of the artwork price was way high, and I could've picked up something of similar style and size at ****** or Bed Bath Beyond for $XX-$XX vs paying $XXX online, however, being able to search through hundreds of prints on Overstock.com and getting the exact print and color/style I was looking for makes the price worth it to me. This hangs in my home, and I love love love it despite the slight damage which I hardly notice anymore.
This painting is gorgeous! The many colors--from cream into the greens and blues, into light purples,are beautiful. It looks fantastic in my room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors were almost exactly as in the photo Maybe just a little brighter or clearer, but gorgeous.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's beautiful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Love, love, love this canvas art. Was looking for something to pick up a little bit of aqua in the dining room and this matches beautifully. You can see brush marks, so it looks like a fresh painting (not sure it is or faux)...but, for the price I am very happy. It's really pretty and very nice quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate