Overall we are happy with this tv stand. It looks nice and is solid and sturdy and has some storage on sides - beware the front "cabinets" are faux and do not open, pretty sure it did mention this on site but I did not notice. Also took my husband @ an hour and a half to assemble due to the numerous parts - so as long as you're handy or have an engineering degree or construction background you're good to go!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as pictured - dark cherry
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be solid, good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good except assembly was not easy
This tv stand doesn't fit any standard size electrons. My Blue-Ray player and audio surround sound system do not fit in this cabinet due to the width. The DVD and CD storage areas on the side are unusually large and all of this space should have been given to the component storage space. Maybe an old school VCR or an xbox with nothing else around it would fit. Wish I could get my money back....don't buy this.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Terrible
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Terrible
The finish comes off of this stand very easily. Do not burn a jar candle on it unless you have a plate or something underneath it. My daughter left a soda can on it and the ring that was left went all the way to the bare wood. Scratches very easily also. I would recommend keeping a runner underneath the TV or doily's underneath anything you place on it.