I love this TV stand, it looks awesome in my room. It has a classic look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was almost exact, the color is prettier in person than on the computer
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great, real sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Almost a perfect description
We were looking for a TV cabinet for the screen room. The price on this product was right for us. The color fits into the room. We are very happy with this product. When unpacked there was a scratch on the front edge. It wasn't deep and we were able to mask it with a color pencil.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is deeper red than it looked in the picture, but that is great with us. We love the colot.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This product is sturdy and solid. The assembly was quick and not difficult.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description was accurate.
We loved the piece in our television room......The only thing that disappointed us was that on the top piece was a light spot where maybe the wood wasn't stained right...but the television sits right on it and after all the work we were not about to return it...they got lucky with us.. would definitely check pieces out first before building if you are really fussy...Piece is really sturdy and is build well for its purpose...would buy it again and the packaging was the best so completely protected..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was pretty close, just a bit darker than we thought but still loved it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The hardest part was putting it together...it took my husband and I both because of the gluing you had to do but well worth the trouble in the end
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Amasing that they hit it just right...
This item is just what I needed in my den. Works with a flat screen very well. The frosted glass on the doors are a nice touch. This was pretty easy to assemble. Everything fit well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? GOOD
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. LOOKS GREAT
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? YES
Received this entertainment center as a gift and it fits perfectly in our living room. A beautiful piece of furniture
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product came in a nice wood finish that looks good with multiple colors
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
First one received was poorly packaged and damaged in transit. Replacement was properly packkaged and came through fine. Claim process was good .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was as advertised.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described.
The cabinet was as pictured online, well packed, and for once the assembly instructions where clear. It took me about 90 minutes to put this together by myself. I put this under a TV that is hung on a wall in a low traffic room and it's just the right size to hold few AV components and tuck away some games. I don't think I would recommend this for a high traffic area as the unit seems to get knicked pretty easily, but it is what you would expect from something at this price point.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Selected this because I wanted something that had doors and had a dark finish. Am going to use as a bookcase / end table. Nice height for that use and it is just long enough that it extends slightly past the end of the house. I was concerned that it would be difficult to put together, but although it was time consuming, it did go together well. The directions state that assembly requires two adults; I did it by myself and although it would have gone a bit faster if there had been a second adult, I was able to manage. I am a 70 year-old-woman, so one person can do this; it just takes a while so plan on 2 to 4 hours of assembly time. It did take over 45 minutes to unpackage the unit from the 'flat pack' and that was a bit awkward as the package weight is almost 70#. I did not include that 45 minutes in the assembly time. Glad that I purchased the item. It looks quite nice. Good value with nice materials in the components.
Two people are needed for assembly. I put it together by myself, and that was the cause for some damage. The damage is not visible because it is inside.. The stand does have great storage space and the window gives it an distinctive look. I've had it for a month now and it's worth the buy.
K&B Dark Cherry TV Stand is very beautiful. Overstock packed this item so well it took me like 20 minutes to open it. My disappoint when I did open it was one of the side panels and the glass door was broken. This was no fault from Overstock. UPS was careless with this fragile yet heavy shipment. I called the customer service right away and the customer service rep I spoke to was excellent and very helpful. I received an email the next day as promised detailing my complaint. I sent images of the damages pieces to better insure I was sent the right pieces. I received daily email updates of my complaint. When my two new pieces came in there were in perfect shape, packaged very well and took me 20 minutes to open it. Instructions were easy to follow and east to put together. The TV stand looks great in my living room.
The pictures definitely do the product's looks justice. It's a nice looking piece that presents well. Unfortunately, though, the quality of the materials are terrible; the wood is low quality press wood so it's _very_ easy to overtorque screws, the glass is paper thin and rattles in it's frame, and the whole thing feels very flimsy. I don't expect it to last very long. My recommendation? Spend a little more for something with better materials.
I love it. It looks great and is even more impressive in person than in the photos! I also love the dark cherry finish which is well done. It is the perfect size for my 42in flat screen. Putting it together was relatively straight forward even doing it by myself...and I'm not good with my hands. It is not solid until you put on the backing, so I think for my size TV it is perfect, but it probably would not hold significantly more weight.