Dealing with Overstock.com was good. The shipping was fast and Low Low Low cost. But the product was very Cheaply made! I would suggest putting a scale on each furniture item. a range from Weak to Very Sturdy. This product would rate WEAK in my book. That way people would know what to expect when they receive the product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was pretty much dead on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap! cheap! Very cheaply made and I had to assemble it with directions that where not specific enough and some of the wooden peices where bent so it made the assembling difficult.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty close...just didn't mention assembling the item.
These are very pretty chairs. But they are lightweight and thin. Although seemingly well constructed, they are not sturdy enough to use in a kitchen with kids and large dogs afoot. If they get knocked over and hit a hard floor there is likely to be some damage or breakage. We replaced them with another set of chairs within about 9 months.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I recently purchased four of these chairs. They were packaged very well. Took a little longer than expected to put together. Only one flaw on one chair, but I was able to use a furniture pen to cover it up. All in all, good chairs for the money. Patty