I got this rug for my family room--it's soft and thick and my kids love lying on it. We had a thinner rug here before, but this one makes the room feel so much warmer. Make sure you know that the medallions are carved into the carpet design, so the pile height is not even the whole way across the rug. My only reservation when I ordered it was that it wouldn't be forgiving of the toddler stains that are bound to show up on it as it wears. I was pleasantly surprised because 1) it is a browner beige (rather than super pale) and 2) there's just enough depth to the color that subtle things won't show up immediately like they did with my last rug. I love this rug and would definitely buy it again.
I LOVE this rug!! I can't tell you how happy I am that we chose this one over all the other ones I was looking at. Honestly I liked it in the picture, but wasn't my absolute favorite...but it was other peoples reviews that sold me. I never write reviews, but if it will help you buy it, than I am willing to:) I redid an entire room and this rug was a huge part in transforming it! I have two young daughters and we literally now spend hours in this room on the rug because it is SO THICK...SO PLUSH. You just want to take off your shoes and sink your feet into it. I don't think I have ever felt a rug that has felt so good. The color is neutral, but the circle design gives it texture and interest without overwhelming it. I wish I could post a picture of it in my home. I get asked constantly where I got it. Everyone loves it and YOU will too!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? seems slightly lighter in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT
I am always looking for quality items for a great deal. This rug certainly didn't disappoint. Not only does this rug look like a million dollars it is very comfortable. My husband even committed on how thick and comfortable this rug is and.... he is a man.... he could care less. In a nut shell this rug has the quality of west elm, the style of anthropologie, and the comfort of a thick comforter. It doesn't shed, my dogs stretch out and love to nap, my husband stretches out and watches the tv, and I love to watch them :) Also, it is dark enough to be forgiving if you have a spill, or have dogs or small children. I have a feeling I will have this rug for a very long time!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is similiar.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I absolutely love this rug! It goes perfectly with our transitional style living room. I have light gray walls and a big white linen sectional. Most of my decor is simple and this rug adds the perfect layer of texture and color. I have been in the market for rugs for about a year and have returned more than 6 rugs. This one is perfect. Love it and you just can't beat the price!
This is actually the second time that I have ordered this rug. The first one got ruined by water. The color is not accurate on my computer screen. It looks more gray, but it is actually more of a taupe/ivory. I knew that since this is my second time ordering this rug so obviously it wasn't an issue for me. I ordered it with a rug pad this time, and it has made my rug even more enjoyable. It is soft, plush, and perfect for the kids to lay on in front of the tv. I would probably order a third time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is less gray than it appeared on my screen. It is certainly a taupe/brown with ivory. The color actually worked perfectly for me.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I ordered with a rug pad, and it was a great idea. The rug is plush, soft, and nice to look at!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate.
I really love my rug. It is a great price for the quality. The white design is actually lower in relief that the beige shimmer shag around it, so it adds chatarcter and depth. LOVE IT! Looks great in my living room and my dogs love it too :) There is a run in the rug, hardly noticable.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No, the color is more beige with some shimmer to it, very pretty, however on my computer it looked more gray.
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent quality! Very thick and soft.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
First off, I received this rug in 2 days after ordering! After looking for weeks for the perfect rug and reading the other reviews for this one, I thought I would give it a try since the return policies were easy. I purchased the largest rug about the 8x10. I was concerned with the lighter shades in the medallion with my young kids, but so far it has stayed clean and wiped up very easy. The pile is very high about 1inch and so soft on your feet, it has also been very easy to vacuum! The color is more beige than grey, like the pictures show but has slightly different shades to hide any dirt. The quality is amazing for the price and has added the perfect touch to my living room. I highly recommend this rug for its quality and overall softness!!
I absolutely love this rug. It is very high quality and it doesnt' shed. The colors are perfect and go with just about everything. I love that it is light in color but yet very durable and stains do not show easily...... Feels very comfortable under my feet. Highly recommended!
I shopped around for quite some time before I came across this rug. It looks much more expensive than the price I paid for it. It feels great under foot and my dog appreciates how plush it is too. It's more beige/brown/cream, but it ended up working great with my décor.
I had been getting compliments left and right on this rug, even if other people would only see them in pictures. It is so unique and rich looking that people are mesmerized by it. It is unique and of high quality. I love it and my hubby thinks I did a great job picking it out!!! My friends all want to buy one!
I purchased this rug when I read a review that this doesn't show dog hair and dirt. It is so true! My two large dogs drive me nuts with their hair and tracking dirt in to the house. This rug doesn't show either. I had a darker rug that needed to be vacuumed minutes after i did it. This rug can go all week with out noticing the hair. I love it. It looks great and is soft too! I would recommend for anyone looking for a neutral color area rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was what i expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its shag, but not too much
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This rug is absolutely gorgeous! I purchased it for our living room/lounge room which has 2 purple accent walls (Benjamin Moore Bonne Nuit) and 2 beige walls. My taste is not exactly traditional nor is it contemporary. I suppose "transitional" is the best description. Well, this rug is perfect in our lounge room. My husband LOVES it, as does everyone who comes over. I saw the same rug on a different website for over $700 in the same size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matches website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exceptional quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Extremely accurate
i love this rug. I have purchased 4 rugs in the last 2 years only to keep searching for the perfect one and this is it. It matches everything so i know i can use it when we move into another home. It is plush, non-shedding, and a great addition to our living room. i have gotten several compliments on it. I am also very happy with the price. I purchased a rug before this one that was over 100 dollars more and was very disappointed in the quality, but this one made up for it! Definitely reccomend it to anyone on the fence.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, no shedding like many other rugs Ive had in the past
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I wanted something soft and casual in our family room, but didn't want to give up style and design for a typical shag rug. The design cut into this rug updates it and keeps it contemporary. Color is taupe-y. Very happy with the rug. Probably won't keep it forever because I might get tired of the style in a few years, but it's what I wanted for now.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I just love this rug. It looks just as pictured. This rug looks like a very expensive rug and pulls my living area together. I am very satisfied with the quality of the rug and recommend this to anyone looking for a quality carpet at a good price.