This rug is very soft and plush; great for our baby who is learning to walk.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I've only had this for a few weeks, but it appears to be of good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
This rug is gorgeous. I'm so happy with it. I have three kids and a dog. The rug is a perfect fit in our foyer...which is a really high traffic area. I've had it for a few weeks and it's really holding up well so far. It looks much more expensive than the actual price. I've tried for a few years to find a rug that fits this space and that isn't too fussy, but still has the style we like (Crate and Barrel; transitional). The delivery was fairly quick too. Super happy with this purchase and I will be buying again from O.Co.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
This carpet is just what I was looking for - the price was perfect for this unique shape. The color looks great under my glass dining room table. The overall color is more taupe and the off-white contrasts beautifully against the darker color. The fabric is very soft, I would recommend using a good pad underneath. Check the reviews of the same carpet in the 5x8 size and you will see reviews similar to mine. This will fit into most contemporary or traditional rooms. Again, you cannot beat the price and the quality is pretty good. I love it - I also purchased the 5x8 to put under my glass coffee table in front of an off-white sectional sofa.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The product is more taupe (which is a combination of gray and beige)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price the quality is great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate - if you pay attention. It does have a gray look, but the description clearly says beige.
This rug sits in the large area between the closet and the bed in my bedroom. It matches a smaller version on the other side in a small conversation area. Very nice, subtle color. The pattern is striking, but not overpowering to the room.
We love this rug. With a rug pad this rug is soft and cushy. The colors are of the mushroom browns and the price was perfect. We have 2 dogs and a cat, and any hair that is there, I can't see(I do vacumn at least every other day). Love love the rug.
I am thoroughly impressed with this carpet..Everything, color, quality, style, size.. I got 7'7 by 7'7 square, goes perfectly to fit the square in between my sectional Color: It is a beautiful speckled darker beige almost grayish contrasted with a lower non-shag beige in the designs Shag: PERFECT shag for those of us who did not want TOO much shag, but still wanted some..Hope that makes sense :P Feel: Feels soft to the touch, not the softest ever, but soft and comfy to lay/sit on (my cat/dog/hubby love it!) Overall, I saw this rug in another place for literally twice the price and wonder if this is a 'knock-off' of that rug or if it's considered a steal..Either way, I highly recommend and hope it stands the hands of time so that I may come back and update this in a few months..Have vacuumed it a couple of times and not falling apart and vacuums great!