This rug is very soft and plush; great for our baby who is learning to walk.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I've only had this for a few weeks, but it appears to be of good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
This rug is gorgeous. I'm so happy with it. I have three kids and a dog. The rug is a perfect fit in our foyer...which is a really high traffic area. I've had it for a few weeks and it's really holding up well so far. It looks much more expensive than the actual price. I've tried for a few years to find a rug that fits this space and that isn't too fussy, but still has the style we like (Crate and Barrel; transitional). The delivery was fairly quick too. Super happy with this purchase and I will be buying again from O.Co.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
This carpet is just what I was looking for - the price was perfect for this unique shape. The color looks great under my glass dining room table. The overall color is more taupe and the off-white contrasts beautifully against the darker color. The fabric is very soft, I would recommend using a good pad underneath. Check the reviews of the same carpet in the 5x8 size and you will see reviews similar to mine. This will fit into most contemporary or traditional rooms. Again, you cannot beat the price and the quality is pretty good. I love it - I also purchased the 5x8 to put under my glass coffee table in front of an off-white sectional sofa.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The product is more taupe (which is a combination of gray and beige)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price the quality is great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate - if you pay attention. It does have a gray look, but the description clearly says beige.
This rug sits in the large area between the closet and the bed in my bedroom. It matches a smaller version on the other side in a small conversation area. Very nice, subtle color. The pattern is striking, but not overpowering to the room.
We love this rug. With a rug pad this rug is soft and cushy. The colors are of the mushroom browns and the price was perfect. We have 2 dogs and a cat, and any hair that is there, I can't see(I do vacumn at least every other day). Love love the rug.
I am thoroughly impressed with this carpet..Everything, color, quality, style, size.. I got 7'7 by 7'7 square, goes perfectly to fit the square in between my sectional Color: It is a beautiful speckled darker beige almost grayish contrasted with a lower non-shag beige in the designs Shag: PERFECT shag for those of us who did not want TOO much shag, but still wanted some..Hope that makes sense :P Feel: Feels soft to the touch, not the softest ever, but soft and comfy to lay/sit on (my cat/dog/hubby love it!) Overall, I saw this rug in another place for literally twice the price and wonder if this is a 'knock-off' of that rug or if it's considered a steal..Either way, I highly recommend and hope it stands the hands of time so that I may come back and update this in a few months..Have vacuumed it a couple of times and not falling apart and vacuums great!
This rug is very nice. It has a very plush feeling thick pile to it. The pictures of it on the website make it look grey to me. I wanted grey, so I bought it and it is not grey, but rather it is beige - just like it says in the title. I had hoped it would lean more toward grey because of the pictures, but not at all - it is very pretty beige rug.
This rug is a good value for the money. It has a modern pattern and the white/taupe color differentiation is pleasant. The picture appears grey but in person this rug is more of a neutral tan/taupe color. The "shag" of the taupe is similar to the standard carpet you would see in an apartment. The color does a good job of hiding both dirt and my dog's hair, which is a fawn color. It is comfortable to walk on but I wouldn't say it appears more expensive than it is, but it's worth the price.
I was very nervous to order this rug but after reading over 85 reviews(on every size) I decided to take a chance and order it!!!! I I ordered my rug on Sunday night and received it today(Thursday)!!! Well,,,what can I say.... I am in love with my new rug!! The quality is great and the reviews were right...it is so soft under my feet! My kids started rolling around on it begging me to place it in my Family Room. It is a bit lighter than the picture and I was nervous opening up the package but once I laid it down and put all my furniture on it...it looked AMAZING!!! I have taupe sofas, 2 light brown armless chairs with chocolate legs and a chocolate coffee table. It looks beautiful! The pattern is gorgouse!!! It changed the look and feel of my living room. Modern but yet cozy!!! Very chic and updated! I sent pictures out right away and I have received nothing but compliments and one question...where did I get it!!! Order this fabulous rug!!! You won't regret it! Thanks Overstock!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
I think the rug is a little lighter than in person but I'm very happy with it. Soft rug and works perfectly in my bedroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual color is lighter than the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
The color is just a bit more brown in person, but since it's a bit shiny and has such varying heights, it really does not bother us. It's perfect for laying directly on, feels great. We love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it is more brown than the picture shows
I originally purchased a large area rug in this design from a local rug store. Had I not seen this rug in person first I would not have purchased it from simply seeing the photo online. The photos do NOT do this rug/design justice. The design in person is very chic and we have received many compliments on it! There is tight, but soft, woven beige which makes up the design, and then loose, more full, soft strands in beige/tan make up the rest of the rug. The whole thing is very soft, but I love how the textures differ to make the design. Once we purchased the living room area rug (which we wish we had purchased from Overstock.com because it was considerably less here than what we paid for it in-store!), we immediately started looking online to see if a square version was made so that we could put one under our kitchen table. Overstock.com had the best price for this rug - the shipping was fast and the rug was wrapped in heavy duty plastic and was otherwise untouched from the long trip it made. Only time will tell if this rug will hold up - but so far, so good!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Similar - though there is more cream design than the photo indicates (which I prefer)... the rug is cream and beige/light tan
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality - soft
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate - the photo does not do the rug justice.
Beautiful rugs! I bought the 7x7 and the 7x10 for my living and dining areas. The rugs are beautiful and exactly as pictured. Everyone notices them immediately and comments on great they look. If you are looking for rugs with contemporary styling that will work with any type of decor these are for you. My decor is an eclectic mix of contemporary and traditional pieces and they blend in beautifully. They are a great value and look much more expensive than they are.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, soft and plush
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Love this rug. Received it on time, opened the package, rolled it out did a quick vaccum and the rug was ready to walk on.. it is really soft and feels great on my toes.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it is exactly what is in the photos
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate