Love our new rug! Very close to color on internet and measured exactly 5'3" x 7'7". The only thing that surprised me (but is not an issue) is that the white circles are intended in and are not "shag". It actually gives the rug more of a textured look and feel. We've only had it a couple of weeks so I can't attest to durability/wear and tear but very little "shedding" thus far. Overall we are quite happy with it especially considering the price.
My only complaint about this rug is that the color is misrepresented. I read the reviews and thought maybe the comments on the tan color was a subjective thing since other comments seems to describe the rug as gray and beige. I purchased the rug with the hope of it being a light cool gray with beige, but the actual color is more of a warm taupe and a beige (leaning towards a light mocha coffee ice cream rather than french vanilla), with specks of dark brown through out . The taupe color lends it a more warm rustic feel, rather than the cool modern I was shooting for. It is definitely darker in tone than I thought it would be, which is unfortunate b/c my living room is quite dark during the day time, and I was hoping the rug would brighten it up. Ironically, the rug and its coloration looks like the old shag carpeting we just pulled up out of our (new) home and replaced with hardwood. But its too much trouble to send back, and the quality is not bad (not the best, but not the worst I've seen)...for the price though, I really can't complain. It hasn't shed yet. My husband really likes it (he didn't not see the screen photo, and had no idea I ordered it). It is definitely growing on me, and it is definitely a step up from the Ikea rug we had before. I cushioned it with an anti-slip pad, which has made the rug even cushier. It feels very nice under the feet and is nice to sit on as well. We plan on a getting a puppy soon, so we will get a chance to test this rug out, and hey, maybe we can upgrade the rug after the potty training is over. :)
I love this rug, and my dogs do too. This rug makes them not want to jump on the couch as much. The rug is super soft with a nice design. I had wished that it was more of a gray taupe like one of the other reviewers said. Even though it says beige, it looked more gray on the website. It is definitely beige.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks more gray on website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
Great price for a really soft nice quality rug. Looks great with our dark brown leather couches. Doesn't show the messes our 2 year old makes
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a little lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. soft, thick, very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate. just a little lighter in color, which ia fine
Didn't realize it was a marbled yarn in the brown/higher pile. Also, thought it would be more grey-eige than brown... more brown, and not a solid color. And quality, well, it's definitely synthetic. Some synthetic rugs have amazing softness, and some previous reviews seemed to think so. Not quite. Still really like the pattern but putting it in my office now instead of the living room.
The picture on the website shows that thsi rug is gray. It isn't. The description says beige and that's what it is. Someone was too lazy to add another picture of the correct color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it was completely off- the picture looks grey and the rug is beige
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. okay
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description is accurate, the picture is not
Love this rug! It's so comfy and soft! It's a good thickness too, so it's comfortable to lay/sit on as well as walk on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So soft. Nice quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I love this. I had been searching for something like this for a long time. I wanted something that had a subtle but interesting pattern for my living room, and this one is just right. It's nice and soft, too. Very happy with this purchase.
I was excited about this rug due to all of the great reviews. But it is thinner than I was expecting and was a little crinkled because of that when it arrived. It has since smoothed out a little but isn't plush. It looks good under my couch though. The design is great.
This rug is a great fit for a room that needs an interesting design which doesn't interfere with other patterns/fabrics. It's a very nice color that has a lot of different shades to complement a big range of palettes. It's beige & white, so don't be fooled by the picture. I would definitely buy this again!