I received my pillows last week. The quality and make of these pillows are good. The only reason I gave the 'Aqua' colored one a 3 rating is that the color is not true to the photograph. It actually seems like an dark ocean blue, instead of the almost turquoise color shown on the website. That was a bit disappointing. However, the berry , lime, mango and fushia cclors are very beautiful!
Pillow is okay except that I've had it (unpacked) for over 3 weeks now and the wrinkles (caused by being stuffed into a much too small shipping box) have still not straightened out. Makes it look old and worn. Not sure how to get wrinkles out of suede as it is Dry Clean Only.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, but stuffing is a little flat.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I ordered the Oasis color and its exactly as pictured. I needed one pillow in this color to match my bedding and its very hard to find. My pillow is not fluffy so I might empty the stuffing from an old pillow & add into this one since the bottom unzips :) I really dont like the fabric used to make this pillow- it feels cheap and strange (like a childrens Halloween costume) It is soft but not like a nice faux suede. Its like a very thin, cheap microfiber that you would find at the dollar store. I'm keeping the pillow only because of the color & I hate the hassle of returning things. I think its too expensive for the price paid. This is the only item I had ever ordered from Overstocks that I didnt fully love.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? fair
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes