I think some of the older reviews are either for a different product, or the designers listened and made some updates. I had no trouble at all putting two of these together by myself. There were only a few steps, and they were very simple. I LOVE the look of these. Very pleased with the quality, especially considering the price. I don't mind that I had to put it together myself, since it would've cost triple to find something with real wood like this already assembled. I took a gamble since the reviews weren't the best, but this was the look I was going for....it paid off for sure.
Great and sturdy.....well as sturdy as u can get with furniture that u have to put together. Love the color, love the style. We ended up buying two more after receiving our first offer. Wish they had a dresser to match.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Durable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
It took about an hour and half to put the nightstand together. It arrived very quickly. It's stunning. But don't expect it to be the color gray. It's more brown and it even looks brown in the picture on the website.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's not Gray. It's Brown. It's an ash brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It's not that accurate because this nightstand is not Gray.
I had been shopping around for side tables for weeks. I bought 2 of these 4 months ago to complete a new look for my master bedroom. I was hoping for something just slightly better than the TV tray I was using...I would have been happy with an upgrade from Ikea quality. These side tables far exceeded that. Solid & sturdy. Thick bottomed drawers...not that flimsy cardboard stuff. In no way do these come across as "assemble yourself" pieces of furniture. Mostly because all you have to do is put the legs on! This is a very unique look and added just the right amount of charm and elegance to my room. Recommend highly!
We bought these to match our Marley Light Charcoal dresser. Perfect match. These are semi built. All you have to do is screw on the legs and the knobs to the drawers. We love them. These are also built out of real wood too!! Highly recommend these.
I ordered this nightstand day before yesterday and it was delivered yesterday. It was well packaged, and undamaged. Overstock.com outdoes all of the competition in the quality of their products, fast shipping and undamaged products. I just bought a home and don't have time to go out and shop. I ordered from ***, and not only was the product I received extremely low quality, it was damaged and I can't get them to respond to my inquiry about it. The box was damaged as well, so I couldn't even return it. I have ordered from Overstock.com before, and I will for sure order again.
What a fantastic piece! I purchased two of these for my guest room to use as night tables but to be honest, you can use these in any room as an accent table. I love the look of these. I placed them next to the vilas light charcoal bed I purchased (also from Overstock) and the color is a great match. Very mid-century modern. I would definately recommend to anyone looking to purchase a new accent table or looking to update their night tables. Great value.
The Big O does it again. While the color is not what I'd wished for, the design is terrific.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actually quite brown, much moreso than grey.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality, a pain to put together, but nice end result.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Except for the color, very accurate.
These nightstands are lovely and contrast wonderfully with our dark mahogany furniture. They are slightly retro and fun while still being chic. I even like the drawer-pulls that come with, and I usually don't. They are very sturdy and will definitely last us a long, long time. As for cons, they were a bit time consuming to put together (about an hour per table) and one of the steps in the directions was totally unnecessary and had to be undone in order to put the pieces together. The nightstands also have a strong odor from the stain, but that dissipates in a matter of days. If you like the way these look in the photo and want furniture made from wood and not particleboard, I would definitely recommend these. They are exactly as described and look beautiful when put together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. All wood, high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Cute styling. Unique color. Decent quality. Assembly was a little challening. One of the images in the directions was incorrect regarding placement of the dowels. My husband is handy and was able to troubleshoot this issue. Drawers glide easily and have stoppers. Drawers are quite shallow so will not hold too many items for storage. Overall, am happy with the purchase. Nice quality and styling for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is similar to the photo. More of a "driftwood" color than true charcoal. Color is a brownish-gray.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate.
These nightstands were exactly what we were looking for: not too big, a neutral color (they exactly match our wood floors actually) and able to hold all the typical bedside stuff. The drawers are a little shallow but there are two of them so we found they were just right. I was surprised at how well-constructed they are, assembly was a breeze and they have held up very well with daily use. They make a handsome addition to our bedroom.