Although this tie/belt side mount seems to be made of sturdy material, it doesn't actually hold very many ties, belts, scarves. We loaded it up and found that the item sags... it actually fell off the pull-out side mount. So, although it is extremely handy, it really can't be utilzed to the fullest. Perhaps John Louis needs to reconfigure the design/the way it attaches to the side of the tower kit wall. Otherwise, we LOVE every other aspect of John Louis Home closet system-- the maple hardwood shelving is terrific; the hardware was individually packaged (all accounted for-- no missing parts), and the overall packaging for shipping was top-notch; no damaged items from shipment.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Bought this as a rack for scarves as a finishing touch on my John Louis closet. It is very sturdy as I have 20+ scarves hanging on it and it still slides perfectly. My husband installed it and I didn't hear any complaints so I assume the installation was straightforward.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made as with all John Louis
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes