I had wanted this rug for a very long time!! I love the orange chevron and was so excited to find it for sale on overstock. The color is right on and looks exactly like the screen display. However, the quality didn't seem up to the cost. The rug started to pile as soon as I unrolled it and way it it sewn makes the chevron patter a little rough along the edges. It didn't seem like it would hold up very well and I returned it right away. I can say that the customer service and return department at overstock were WONDERFUL! They were very helpful and nice. I would order from overstock again, but can't really recommend the rug. I was very bummed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was true to photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality wasn't what I expected, it arrived and already started to pile
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
We are returning this rug because we wanted something for our living room and this rug was super scratchy and smelled like manure. We let it air out outside for a few hours and it still smelled. Also the line between the orange and ivory wasn't crisp at all. Overall, for the price it was definitely not worth the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was a little brighter orange and had more ivory than the pictures leads you to believe
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was extremely rough and scratchy, there were several places where the wool was not flat
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is reversible which was nice, but it is very thin and super scratchy so you wouldn't even want to walk on it barefoot