Bought this rug for the master bedroom, and wishing the description had a "softness meter." I have felt wool rugs that were a bit less scratchy (maybe they weren't 100% wool), but this one is definitely not soft. Doesn't feel too bad under bare feet, but I was hoping for something a bit more cozy feeling in the bedroom. Other than that, it looks nice, definitely needs a rug pad, and seems very durable. Almost like an indoor/outdoor rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent quality, about right for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good description, missing some detail
I use this as a runner in my kitchen, so it is a very high traffic area. The ends catch and roll up too easily. Dirt, food,etc is highly visible and seems to build in too easily. The rug already looks frayed and worn and I have only had it for 4 months. Would only consider this for very minimal traffic areas of your home. The patter and color are beautiful, however.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor