Ifnot for the smell of the finishing product, this cabinet would be perfect. Great quality and VERY pretty.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
The cabinet is great. It looks exactly as pictured and is very high quality. It was well worth the cost. The packaging and shipping was wonderful. All of the parts were well labeled. Putting it together took about 1 hour. If you can use a screwdriver and read, you'll be fine. The only oddity was using wood glue for a few dowels. The wood glue was provided in the packaging. Even though it was odd, the glued dowels make the cabinet very sturdy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy construction and high quality material.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
Love the size and style of the piece, however, the paint/finish has such a strong odor. We've had the piece for several weeks and still notice the smell. Had a problem with the first set of doors being severely scratched. Overstock handled ordering and sending the replacement pieces very well. No problems with the new set of doors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I love my new Jezzebel double door cabinet. It was not difficult to put together. I did it myself (2hours) it looks so nice in my bathroom. The bathroom is a lovely green and everything else is white. The cabinet is stunning against the green wall.
This is the perfect cabinet for my bathroom. It holds a lot, yet doesn't take up a lot of room. It took a little while to assemble, but it was not difficult. I'm impressed with how sturdy it is! I used to have ikea drawers, but they were so shoddy, and I felt like they were going to fall apart every time I opened a drawer. I love this cabinet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matches
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better Quality than I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I was impressed with the quality of this cabinet for the price. Don't get me wrong though I don't find it superb=all wood construction--it's not, but I have seen much worse. The cabinet was simple to put together, I did it myself without the hubbie's assistance at all. The glue they give you can be a bit messy as it will ooze out the holes so have paper towels handy. The doors are decorative and hung evenly. Depending on how you fold your towels/how big they are, I fit about 7 full sized towels on the shelves inside and then a stack of hand towels and wash clothes also next to them on the shelves, so serves my purpose well.
We wanted a small cupboard for our master bath for toilet tissue, towels and shower supplies. This was the perfect size. I knew I wanted the open shelf to stack face cloths that we could grab. The inside shelves are not very deep, but we didn't want something that stuck out from the wall that we would be bumping into all the time. We had it assembled in under an hour, no problems, flaws or missing parts. I wish it had been available in a light or medium wood, but otherwise it's perfect! We plan to attach a towel ring to the side to mod it a little for our needs.
Gotta love an easy to assemble piece of furniture. My 9 year old son thinks the unique glass doors are super cool and my hard-to-please husband even likes it a lot! I assembled it by myself. Instructions were clear and it was easy. Not one mistake.
Purchased with the matching wall cabinet, I'm really happy with the overall design and quality of both pieces. They were easy to build. I was bummed, after ordering and shipment that I found this item on another website for ** less. I will start looking around for best prices from now on.