I bought two sets of the brick to go with our new couch. I wanted a cover that came off so I could more easily clean it. The chenille is not very soft at all and the inserts are on the firm side. They also put a large white tag on the outside of each pillow with the content information along with another tag displaying the designer's name (they look tacky and should have been sewn on the inside). Neither tag is shown in the online picture. I would have returned but they came in two big boxes and would have cost too much to be worth it. I ordered new down feather inserts elsewhere to see if that will help soften them up. I cut off the large white tag and hope to cut off the designer tag soon. I feel like I wasted my money on these pillows.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Feel cheap, not comfortable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ok but does not show the large white tags sewn on the outside of the pillows
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I love the pillows because they are made well for the pice and was true to color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is exactly as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description was exact
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes