I have to return the 5 I ordered. Two issues: 1. the length of the shade is a little short because the shade wont open all the way. I have five 72 inch long windows in my office. the shade wont touch the the bottom of the window case. 2. The backing of the shade doesnt cover all the way. The lower part, about 10 inches has no backing. So, it looks funny when you pull it all the way down.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
I have ordered this same type of cordless blind from Overstock--the Bali. As stated before, sometimes you need to re-hot glue the frame to the back of the blind, and I chose to light sand and paint the frames as they are not black like the liner. Now they look great from the street, too. From the front, they have a pattern of small matchsticks alternating with larger pieces of bamboo that creates a subtle stripe pattern. It makes them look slightly two-tone, but mostly ebony. Easy to lift and lower, too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate