i have arthritic hands and need help opening jars etc sometimes. this just never worked for me. i would put it around the lid ---it seemed like it was on there good---but it just kinda went round and round and never actually opened the jar. i never use it cause it doesnt work.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. made well but doesnt work
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
Great tool in the kitchen for opening jars, etc., especially if your hands are wet or soiled during the cooking process. I particularly like the flexibility to use it on various sizes of tops. It does not provide any "leverage" if you need to get the optimum strength for opening tough lids - I have a different tool for that, but works great for what it was designed for - no slip opening of jars.
I bought this last year for all the women in my family, since we all have a hard time openning jars, and I have to say, it works really well. It's soft on the hands yet has a strong enough grip to open jars. I haven't found anything yet that I couldn't open. Everyone else loved it too. A must have kitchen gadget!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate