fantastic style, great comfort and the deliver experience was my best ever purchasing online!!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? close, the pic looks a little brownish and it's completely smoke grey
- How is the quality of the product? great!
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I purchased two sofas and was worried that they might not be exactly the same. However, they were perfect, and although I've only had them a short time they are exactly as I'd expected. They are visually appealing and the color and style are just as represented on the computer. My only complaint is that they sit somewhat low. I am not a tall person and actually find this a plus, however some of the taller family members do not find it as beneficial. The delivery service was very professional; they worked quickly, cleaned up all the packing materials, and even took it away with them. I was allowed the time I needed to inspect the sofas and was very satisfied with the service. I was apprehensive about purchasing furniture from the Internet but I actually found the experience very satisfactory.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have only had the sofas for a week but they appear to be of high quality and were just as I expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This product is true to the photo- it looks fantastic and expensive to be frank. The seaming is even and the lines are clean without the telltale jigging and jogging of a cheap upholstery job - this sofa will not give you away, the craftsmanship appears to be great. The only concern we have is that the seat cushion upholstery loosened up slightly with repeated use, but not to such a degree that I am overly concerened. Great value at full price, phenomenal deal if on sale like when we purchased it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? absolutely true to the rich charcoal gray
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good - have had it for two months
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? completely
This couch is simply amazing. The quality was above and beyond expectations and the material is rich. Looks amazing in the apartment and not one bad thing I can say about this sofa.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Even better.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing. Comfortable while offering style and lusciousness.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
Be aware that the buttons are chrome, which worked fine for me. Love the shape and it is perfect for our theatre room!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More Charcoal grey, which is what I wanted and had seen in other reviews.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality and comfort.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on!
I really love the design and look of this sofa. We get so many compliments. Very luxurious!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's close, but more of a velvety rich charcoal gray.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is made well, very comfy. It sits low to the ground. We're both tall, and wish it were a little taller, but I think I found a solution.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate. The back pillows are not connected. I don't mind because it makes room for two people to lay side by side when you remove them.
I love this couch! It's exquisitely beautiful. It does not feel fair to ding the starts alloted BUT the couch did not arrive without its share of frustrations. It has EVERYTHING to do with the shipping method & frieght company. I ordered the couch on Aug 30th about a week later I got an email from overstock with am attachment that had "threshold delivery" intructions. I promptly contacted overstock via chat and the rep assured me she would handle it and get it corrected to "White Glove". The delivery method was imperative and the ONLY reason I chose to purchase a couch online. A few weeks later I got a called from the freight company received the couch and could deliver the next day...the only problem is they still had it down as a threshold delivery. This was not acceptable for me. They said that they only offered threshold and it would have to be shipped to another frieight company for the white glove delivery.This resulted in additonal delay & Long story short it got lost in transit and the tracking number was no longer valid and they had no idea where my couch was. Overstock was no help I had to research--get the companies phone numbers and do all the leg work myself. It was a huge hassle. Finally thought I got it straightened out and I get another call to arrange a threshhold delivery. I about had an aneurysm!!!! Got it squared away after an additional great deal of effort and the couch is in my living room about a month after I ordered it. I am very happy with the couch but advise you to stay on top of the delivery to avoid headache!!!
Its a beautiful sofa but I can't recomend it for constant use for a family. The bottom cushion is beginning to wrinkle after almost a year. The back pillows don't hold their shape well and contantly have to be fluffed. My 2 year old managed to pull the buttons out of the side pillows with one tug. It slides around on our wood floor when people sit down, make sure to get rubber sliders on the bottom. If your a family with kids who have a lot of company I'd pass. If not, its a beautiful sofa and will work well for you.
This is a really nice sofa for a great price considering the white glove delivery!! Color was more classic pewter grey than the brownish grey represented on my computer screen which was exactly what I was going for and wanted. It IS pretty low so be forewarned if you have problems getting up from low seats
Looks great, functions poorly. Impossible get out of - too low to the ground and too soft. Really uncomfortable. Upholstery is a great color and texture but it is all wrinkled up and not smooth - indicates not really well made. It slides all over my hardwood floor - moves at least 6 inches every time I get in or out of it. Would have returned if the delivery guys hadn't taken the box with them.
once again the customer service department worked very hard to overcome the shipping/vendor issues ,and made all things work well in the end, I am a longtime and loyal customer, and they are head and shoulders above any company as regards to customer support!