I bought these swords as a birthday gift for my husband! They looked great and of course the price was great as well! Read all the reviews and description of swords, so I thought I would take a chance and purchase! When I received them they were nice on the exception of 2 things! The first thing I noticed is that the shiny parts on the holder and handle were PLASTIC!!! That was a huge disappointment to me, especially after seeing and holding others swords that were metal in these areas!! And no where in the description this was mentioned!! Also the biggest sword, the blade was loose and wobbly when we took it out of the package!! Other than that the sword blades were fabulous and sturdy!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The blades were great quality the handles were poor quality!!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very accurate!
I purchased the samurai sword set as a gift to my taekwondo teacher. I was surprised at the attention to detail. The criss cross wrapped handles, the golden dragon on the scabboard and the solid carbon steel blades, and metallic details were beautiful. The item was well packaged and it arrived in perfect condition. For the price I definately got my moneys worth and my teacher was impressed. The only thing I thought was not of high quality was the wooden stand.
I've always wanted Samurai swords in my house for decoration purposes, great conversational piece, and they carry a piece of history even if they're not authentic. I believe I have made the right choice in buying them just as advertised. Good size, affordable, and authentic look-alikes. They add taste and elegance to the room. I highly reccommend this product to whoever has a good taste in interior design.
I really like this set. It is reasonably priced. I do wish they were slightly bigger but they are really nice and a good quality.My husband has them on display in our room. He wants to add more to his collection and he is happy with these. they're quite lovely to look at.
This is a great buy. And for the price, you can't go wrong. I bought this for a friend and he LOVED it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good!
looks good on my wall. adds a nice look .with the other swords
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I was expecting better quality from so called Japanese swords but low and behold the first thing I see is Made in China , and equally so the sheaths were cheap plastic, as were the flimsy hand guards, the only positive thing I can say about them is the blade is actually metal. The other people that 'Reviewed" are either flat out lying about the product or are completely ignorant to what a quality sword is supposed to feel and look like. In short its a cheap decoration that does an injustice to the Kenjutsu these swords claim to hail from.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap Chinese plastic
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? less than desired