We purchased the sectional and addtional chair/storage as it was advertised in mid November. As we waited---and waited for the delivery we noticed the description changed and the additional chaise had been eliminated. Oh well, it was a good price so we were willing to not make a big deal of it. The sofa was scheduled to be delivered on Decmber 6th. On December 16 we began contacting Overstock as well as the shipper to find out the status of the sofa. Contacting the shipping company was a problem because we would be on hold for up to 45 minutes and still not reach a customer service rep. Overstock kept giving us very general "we're tracing it" but did not really told us the status of the sofa. When I threatened to cancel the order Overstock tried to locate the sofa. Finally the sofa arrived on December 23rd. Although I'm not sure it was worth an extra 2 and 1/2 week wait, the sofa is pretty comfortable. It is rather small and great for a city apartment. The cushions are staying where they belong even though we are being a ittle rough on the sofa. Just an FYI-- the arms are shipped within the lining of the main piece. This sofa is well worth the money. You should feel comfortable ordering this sofa without inspecting it in person. Color is a deep purple--almost dark brown so it matches almost everything.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it seems pretty good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? we purchased this sectional with the additional chair/storage but only received the sofa
I was unaware that a couch had to be assembled to the point of this product. The side arms were shipped hidden in the bottom of the seating the product did not slide together easy and the back portion seems to be warped and unable to be put together. This item is cheaply made and substandard even for a teenagers bedroom or college dorm. I am completely let down by the low quality. If you want to be excited that today is the day your new piece of furniture is arriving only to be let down by all means by this junk! I can not stress my disappointment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap
Was very pleased on 1-25-13 because I ordered this item on 1-6-13, so the item came really sooner then I thouht. This item does require some assembling. You have to snap the parts of the sofa to the sofa and it should take about 10 minutes to do this. The sofa is not as comfortable as I thought but I have to get used to it. For the amount of money, I say it was a good buy!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looks just like the picture of the porduct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. IT is a good quality for the amount of money.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate but some assembling is required
I am a disappointed with the outcome of this transaction. My review, like others, applies to the absence of the ottoman which was originally listed as included. My advice for anyone would be to double check with overstock as to what is included in the package, even if it is listed in the description. My biggest regret is that I did not print the item description page. For the record, I am not disappointed with sectional. I think it is a good value. It would be great for someone with a smaller space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little more brown than purple but ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was equivalent to price point. Good firm cushions and relatively comfortable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate
The reversible chaise sectional is configurable to any position and gives flexibility in seating options. The sofa is lightweight, soft and comfortable which was an ideal fit for our basement. The size was also just right. The ottoman option would have been ideal to complete the sectional chaise. The delivery crew did a good job of unpacking, assembling and setting up the chaise in the required location.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close to what was displayed on website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lightweight, soft and comfortable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly good. Only issue was that the website photo indicated an Ottoman and there was no mention that ottoman was not included in the price.
I was very optimistic, about this couch/ottoman set. I ordered it early November, I received it today, January 4th. Originally, the site said it was deep purple, but the product description has changed to dark brown. That was a little disappointing. Then, it showed up without the ottoman. I called and they are sending it, but again, the site description no longer includes an ottoman. The couch cushions don't fit very tightly, leaving gaps that will house lost remotes and spare change quite nicely. It's not comfortable, but I'm sure it will break it. I'm disappointed but it is a functional couch, and the chaise is there, but heads up, it's not attached to the couch, I guess that's what makes it reversible.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? When I ordered this, it was listed as deep purple, but it is dark brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not very comfortable, but should break in.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat