These curtains are beautiful but they are more for a casual setting and not a dining room. Good for a family room. I returned them because they didn't match any other room in my house.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker than described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
couldnt tell on screen what the actual colors where
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? color description should be better--ie tan and gray stripe curtain
I was very pleased with these curtains. They are went into my dinette area and they look great. Nice material and a light look for a less formal space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. they were nice quality curtains for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? as described
I ordered the pebble and although the product seems quite nice, the true color of the panel is not how it looks in the image posted. I thought it would be a mix of tan, chocolate, and a bluish stripe, it more of a tan, brown, and golden-tan pattern. Unfortunately it is not the look I was going for.
I really like these curtains. I got them in chocolate. They look beautiful but I will have to make or buy a liner for them as I feel that too much light gets through. They do not wrinkle easily, though, and they look elegant and expensive but not too elegant for a casual room. Can be dressed up or down.
Wow!! I absolutely love the Jaipur stripe curtains! Having decided to neutralize the walls with a Latte paint we chose to bring color into the room with fabrics. I have hung the Sienna curtains in our dining area and the Sage curtains in my living room. The Sienna curtains are a strong burnt orange. The Sage curtains have a lovely gold foundation. These curtains upgrade the room without breaking the bank!
These curtains far exceed my expectations. They are a very nice high quality fabric and they look outstanding. Honestly, they looked like I paid much more for them. They have a much richer/deeper color than the one shown. The red is more vibrant. They are BEAUTIFUL!