After reading the other reviews, it doesn't appear that I am the only one disappointed by the product not having a LEATHER seat. I feel mislead but don't want to pay to return it. I live in a small very far away from shopping, so on-line is really "it," but this isn't the first time I was disappointed by Overstock. Darn. Just know, it's not real "leather," and not as sturdy as it looks. Probably about a $30 stool. "Furniture made with bicast exhibits none of the characteristics associated with aniline leather; it will not develop a patina or suppleness nor otherwise "improve with age". With constant use the polyurethane layer may crack and split free of its backing"
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not as good as other reviews
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I'm not sure the word "leather" should be in your description
Cushion was plush, rivets were installed carefully & it was relatively easy to put together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? SAme
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nicely made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
We bought four of these stools to go with our bar. I have been impressed with these stools for the price. They have real nailhead, not plastic string. Easy to put together. My only disappointment was that the cherry finish is a little too red; otherwise, they fit perfectly with our bar, and overall I am happy with the purchase and would buy again.