I am very pleased with these barstools. They are actually bigger than I anticipated, so if you're using them for a small space or in a small apartment, beware, they might look too big. They are very comfortable though. Putting them together was difficult only because some of the screws (just one or 2) didn't go in, but obviously they are inexpensive barstools so I'm not too surprised the manufacturing isn't perfect. This isn't an issue though, the barstools are very sturdy and look nice in my living room. The wood is cherry colored and the leather on the stools is black.
We may be purchasing two more. My only complaint is that the rail at the bottom is low for a petite person, but the seat is large and I don't feel the need to rest my foot, anyway. We like the looks and they are heavy and sturdy. We are both slim people so I don't know yet, whether it is comfortable for a heavier set individual.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, after a week's use, we are very pleased with the quality. Hubby had to take one apart to realign. The instructions were not conherent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Had to order two shipments because the first one, there was a stool damaged. I had to order a second shipment & also one stool was damaged from that order. I am returning. These stools should be checked prior to packing to ensure that the legs do not contain any cracks. This was an inconvenience for me because I had to place another order for me to get them immediately & had to charge both shipments on my credit card twice instead of them sending me a replacement because i was having a party and wanted to make sure i got them on time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seem sturdy but each order had a cracked leg or two
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? on the button