Love the natural wood and heavy duty hooks and arms. Looks first class and is holding 7 heavy pots for us. Note the rack doesn't screw on - it is merely resting on the arms and the front bar - but we haven't had a problem with this - just was a surprise. Great product and great price!
This is a wonderful pot rack. I wouldn't plan on putting anything deep on top of it because it is hard to position items with the hooks placings. I used small decorative ceramic bowls on the shelf as my large ones would not fit. As far as the hooks, they hold my most used pots and pans. My contractor told me to be careful what I bought because hanging pot racks move when you reach up to place your item on the hook. It is beautiful to the eye and works wonderfully. We made sure upon install we placed it on studs. This may be another consideration. We could not center ours because of our condition design. It installs quickly and perfectly. Thanks Overstock for a GREAT BUY once again!!!!
This is a nice pot rack, fairly sleek and simple in its design but heavy on its own. The hooks are super-thick and heavy-duty so that they can withstand quite a bit of load. The support system is a little too thin and flimsy comparing to the rest fo the product. Braces tend to flex upon installation so have to be careful not to press on them and stretch them as you install or the stress will be uneven. It's definitely more expensive than you'd find somewhere else or what you'd pay for some of the other models. No regrets though.. it looks good on my kitchen wall and does the job. I just wish it had more hooks so instead of just 5-6 I could use about 10 of them
Exactly what I wanted in a small footprint pan rack. Nice craftsmanship and solid too and I put it up by myself!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This pot rack is just beautiful. substantial and you know it will hold up. The hooks are sooo heavy. Highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. amazing...you know it will be solid but this is like a piece of art. very very solid. love the hooks
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
It was easy to install ans is of a great quality product. We love it on our wall!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
This piece is beautiful! Not too big...Not to small....it's just right! I can hang all the pans that I wanted to hang, store the lids standing up on the top and also had room for a decorative plater to sit on the top!!! It's an awesome piece and I highly recommend it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on!
Nice, sturdy pot rack. Makes a great addition to my kitchen. I like how the brackets are adjustable so you can make sure they hit studs in your wall. The hooks that hold the pots are also adjustable, making it easy to figure out the best arrangement for my pots and pans.
I have a small kitchen and am desperate for space. Having owned one similar to this in my previous home, I intentionally sought out the same product. It fights perfectly against the wall and hangs even my sturdiest pans. I rarely use the upper shelf personally. The reason is that I intionally mount this unit high on the wall - making the 'top' shelf inaccessible. But this allows the pots to hang in perfect reach. All I do is reach up -and pick the pot/pan I need. This one item clears my counter space and cabinets to store other items, and it makes for such a great addition. Just be aware that this unit takes on weight. Make sure you can mount it directly into a support beam.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
excited to have this wall unit for pot & pan hanging and additional shelving. easy to install, once studs in the wall were located. STUDS ARE IMPERATIVE for hanging. Well made. Shelf has slates so be sure that whatever you put on shlef won't fall through. Very happy with product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a bit darker-preferred the actual to the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
The product was exactly as pictured. High quality materials and workmanship. Directions easy to follow; for ease of installation, I would recommend two people. Very happy with this rack, would buy again from this manufacturer and through Overstock.com.
I love this pot rack. It is easy to install and it is very flexible with the movable hooks. This is the second time I have purchased it. Once for a home we sold and now for the new home. It is convenient and easy to change as I get new cookware items. I love the shelf for keeping my cookbooks on.
This rack is a beautiful addition to my kitchen. It adds a nice rustic touch. I was very impressed with the quality of this product! It is relatively easy to assemble and is very sturdy. Made entirely of solid wood. The picture does not do it justice!
Just installed this pot rack over the weekend. Absolutely love the style and you can't beat the price on Overstock. Been considering the purchase for several years and finally took the plunge. Installation was an easy job for my Mom and me (be sure to use a level). The trickiest part was confirming the wall stud locations in my 70 year-old kitchen. Fortunately the brackets are adjustable so you can install them right where they need to be. The rack supports my collection of enameled cast iron and stainless steel pots - a sizeable load, and it's still on the wall so far!