I bought two pot racks from this company for my summer home, and they have worked out very well; so I was pleased to find one that would work in my other kitchen. Very sturdy, great looking, too. I have at least 5 or 6 cast iron skillets, plus numerous other lighter weight pots and pans safely hanging, The high ceiling slopes in this kitchen, so we added some heavy chain to hang it from, and it worked perfectly. Easy to install - but you must hang from a beam or joist. But the hooks for hanging are thoughtfully spaced 32" apart so it is easy to install into wood. I love the look - straightforward, not cutesy, functional but elegant, too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is just like the image.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality, understated elegance, and high functionality in an American-made product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurately described.
We needed some extra space in our cupboards so we decided to get a pot rack to free up space. This Rack is simple yet elegant, it is very well made out of quality material. Simple lifting the product you can tell by the weight and sturdiness that it is well made. Buying from Overstock.com was a pleasure, and we received the Rack very fast.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pefect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality, very well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
Love this pot rack. Plenty of room for multiple sets (I have 3 sets and 4 skillets). Ability to store stock pots and Dutch ovens on top. It has a clean line style that will work in all types of kitchen styles. I would recommend to family and friends.