I chose this wine rack because it was unfinished wood and I liked the cables better than chains. The only problem we encountered is that the cables are too short( 12 inches). We went to our local hardware store and bought extensions that match very closely otherwise it would have been too close to the ceiling.
The package was plain and simple. However there were no directions. It seemed pretty simple except there were some plastic T shaped objects in the packaging that seemed to be misplaced. After doing some research on the internet I found that they went on with the screw hooks in the ceiling. The cables could have been a bit longer. Overall I'm very pleased with the product and would recommend to friends and family.
This is a great cheap stem glass holder. It easy to install and looks great above my wet bar. A lot cheaper then a lot of others but it quality is about the same as wine racks I have paid 100 to 150 for while it does come unstained and unpainted.
I live in NY and I don't have much cabinet space and I needed something for my glasses. I saw this and was instantly in love. It looks exactly like the picture and is the perfect size for a smaller kitchen. I have received so many compliments already. It adds some style to my very normal kitchen. Don't think about it, buy it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I ordered this stemware rack because it comes unfinished - so it's a great base to make it how you wish. It was quite simple to prime it and paint it to match my kitchen perfectly, and I am very happy with the results. Especially for the price, it's well worth it and definitely maximizes space while looking sophisticated!
Absolutely love this product. My mom had one which was made by my brother when he was in high school wood shop. Always wanted one to have hanging above my bar. Works out great for my wine glasses and martini glasses. This product is unfinished wood so if you wanted to stain it you could. I left it just the way it was. Real easy to hang and I like the thin wire they used. It is thick enough to be sturdy but not so thick that it is noticeable. Really good item to have to free up room for other items in your bar, like alcohol.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good unfinished product which can be stained
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This is a very sturdy and attractive glass rack. It came with all of the mounting hardware and was easy to install. Directions were easy to follow. Take the time to measure accurately and align the anchors, but if you get a little off (we were about 1/4 inch off on one corner) it will still look good. Install took about 30 minutes. The cables and ceiling anchors are very strong and sturdy. The cables are about 12 in long. The only downside is there is no way to adjust them. I think they are designed to hang from a standard 8 foot ceiling, and I hung mine from a soffit so it is a little low. I am short so it's ok with me, but might bother some people. It will hold 18-24 glasses depending on their size. I have several different types from narrow champagne flutes to balloon wine goblets and mine has 18 and could probably hold 2 more smaller goblets if I had them. Freed up about one cupboard shelf so I could put my china there.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good color on site is color of rack
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made. Nice mounting hardware.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
We had just moved into a new home, and were limited to space for glassware. I priced this item on the J.K. Adams website and tehn on Overstock. Overstock carried the same item, for a lesser price. The quality was the same! This has been one of our best purchases! We are very pleased and get frequent comments on the stemware rack. We would recommend this to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The product looked exactly like the photo!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I had expected a quallity product with the J.K. adams logo, and that was what I received.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The on site description matched exactly. Very pleased.
I've had these for at least a couple of years and they are both functional and attractive. I moved into a condo and wanted to get rid of the heavy hutch look. I bought a large beautiful Bombay chest and hung the goblets above the chest on two of these racks. I painted them to match the color in the chest. Looks great with equal storage but creates a softer, less imposing image in a room. Just love them.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
I bought this glass rack to hang above the matching wine rack in an alcove we have next to our bar. I drilled hole in 8 corks and threaded the hanging wire through them for an added touch. I have filled up the glass rack completely opening up some cupboard space. They look great and there's always a glass at your fingertips. Great buy, looks smart